BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Kristin B.
Rosendale, MO
Left white residue on dark hair. It didnt seem to dry the oil up without using quite a bit of product. The packaging is very sleek and minimal looking. It appeals to people who prefer clean design.
Jennifer B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the first dry shampoo I tried. My hair is very fine and I typically cannot go without washing it or else it gets oily. This dry shampoo has helped me skip days of washing and avoid the "greasy" look. I highly recommend it.
Alyssa F.
I bought this a while back but there is a reason i never bought it and will never buy it again. First off it smells good, its kind of a strong scent and perfumey but thats what i like. The thing that really turned me off about this was the consistency and the actual product. When sprayed on my roots it was not a nice feeling. my hair feeled oily still and sticky. There was a very big white cast that would have taken extra time to sift and brush through. After that i just stopped using it and gave it to my sister. I really did not like this. I feel like blonds would be able to use this better because the white cast wouldn't be as noticeable. Though i have dark reddish auburn color treated hair and it is definitely noticeable. This is just not a good product. I finally came across Batiste's for Brown Hair dry shampoo and i absolutely love it! Its a few bucks more than this...but i would rather spend a few more bucks on a product that words than this.
Ashley W.
It's okay. It works but it's not something I'd continue buying. I used it one day after a few days of dirty hair. The smell isn't terrible. Compared to other dry shampoos it's a 2 star can for me.
Abby H.
I think that overall this is a good product. The one thing I can't get past is the strong fragrance. I feel like it lasts forever and the smell is very unpleasant to me so I can't use this product.
Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
Sauve is cheap and effective. It's easy to use. I can go a week without washing my hair when using this product. I have to pay the hair with a towel and brush it a little. I'm generally satisfied and if not then its time to wash my hair!
Ruth F.
Lansing, MI
This stuff is the original and the best and now it is really hard to find just the regular can anywhere. it does leave like a white powder in my hair but that is okay because it makes my blonde hair appear more platinum.
Lilly S.
El Paso, TX
this product isn't appreciated enough!!! in my opinion it's the best dry shampoo at the drugstore, its amazing at reducing oil, I wash my hair twice a week and it makes it look fresh every time!
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
I don't really use dry shampoo and I'm trying to learn how to use it but it seems to not completely make my hair less oily or greasy I don't see any residue though I only took like three days without showering to kind of see how it would work
Geeta I.
This product smells fantastic, but does little to help oily hair. I have black hair and it was difficult to remove the residue from my roots. It does not absorb oil as well as Batiste does, so I wouldn't recommend it when there is a better alternative for a similar price.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.