BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Megs S.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of this dry shampoo and it works amazing. It's also super cheap - under $4 is a STEAL for good dry shampoo that's comparable to a fancy brand like LivingProof. I have oily hair and can go 2-3 days without washing with this dry shampoo. The only problem I have is scoring it at the store - it's always sold out at my local Kroger!
Kristina M.
This is my go to dry shampoo! It smells amazing, does the job, and is a great price point. It does come out white but with blonde hair it’s easily to blend in. I wouldn’t recommend for people with darker hair. The smell is a fresh but not overpowering scent. It also doesn’t make your hair feel like it’s caked with product. I highly recommend.
Emily W.
Concord
I have tried a myriad of dry shampoo. Some of them are very strong smelling, and leave an oily look. I was pleasant surprised how nice this was. I purchased because it was on clearance, and did not have high hopes. I am pleasantly surprised! My hair is medium brown, and the powderr fades when brushing. Nice light smell that does not linger.
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
This is by far the cheapest dry shampoo that I have seen in stores and it works great like more expensive ones. Takes away the “dirtiness” of three day hair and works like a charm
Michelle G.
Heber City, UT
I have tried so many different dry shampoos and let me tell you this! Suave has been one of my all time favorite brands for dry shampoos! Even better than a lot of high end products! I love how it smells first of all I'm picky with smells & I love how it's not flakey when applying. I love suave dry shampoo it's my all time fav!
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
Awesome bang for your buck with this dry shampoo! It blends really easily, even with my really dark brunette hair. I can either put it in before bed or before heading out in the morning and both work well for blending. It also goes on without leaving the standard cake-like residue that many other more expensive dry shampoos leave behind.
Katy B.
This dry shampoo is one of my favorite products. It compares to others I have tried and really gets the job done. I spray liberally on the crown/roots of my head/hair, let dry, then finger or brush through to ensure it doesn't leave a white/grey residue. Absorbs all the grease so I am ready to go quickly even without a shower!
Sasha B.
I love the Sauve fdry shampoo with the moracan oil! I love he smell and the way it leaves my hair. Pretty decent sized bottle for the price too! So if you’re looking for a decent sized bottle for a decent price this one is the way to go!
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I LOVE this dry shampoo. It's actually the only one I ever use. It's such a good price and does exactly what it needs to. I have bought the expensive ones before that are like $13 a bottle and this one is so affordable and just as awesome. Sprays on with little residue, but then you just tussle it out and voila! Perfect!
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I am a broke college kid and i'm always looking for cheap but reliable products. This  product is one that I was looking for and it left my hair grease free and allowed my hair  to be free and feel like it was freshly washed. I would recommend this product t anyone in a pinch r anyone that is looking for  great money saver.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.