BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Megan B.
This product does not keep my hair from being greasy throughout the day and there is also residue left from it. My hair will go back to being greasy after a few hours from using it. it's disappointing.
Alexa E.
Harrisonville, MO
I love this dry shampoo! It does the job perfectly. I usually put it in at night to wear my hair the next day, and the oil stays away until I get home the next night. Would highly recommend. It also smells great!
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
This product is good but not the best for dark hair. The quality seems nice and it does the job but in my hair it tends to leave residue. It is a good price though so that is a plus! I would buy again
Crystal W.
Not sure why this product doesn't have more starts or better reviews, I LOVE this dry shampoo. I'm sure it's just my hair type that works well with this product. Great price point and it smells GREAT!
Kaycee B.
This dry shampoo is okay. It's sort of difficult to get the white powder residue out of my hair and it leaves my hair tangled. I only go a few days without washing my hair. I'm not buying this again.
Valeria S.
Rialto, CA
Super amazing no white cast and removed all oils without stripping the hair. Can use it always without worrying about my hair. Gives my hair volume and makes it look like I just washed it !!! In love
Meghan P.
Carabaset Vly, ME
I love this.  Not too much smell, light, easy to use.  It's great.  Under $3?  It's every better.  I have very fine hair, and super oily.  This is a great go-to on the in between days when I don't have time for a shower, but I need to make it work.  Easy, quick, light scent.  Love it.
Olivia T.
MOSINEE, WI
I have a really hard time finding a quality dry shampoo that doesn't leave my hair looking worse. I definitely love Dove and this is a great product. It usually gives me about one or two days.
Abby H.
I think that overall this is a good product. The one thing I can't get past is the strong fragrance. I feel like it lasts forever and the smell is very unpleasant to me so I can't use this product.
Brittany J.
I love to shampoo a lot, it smells really good and is very affordable to buy. It's good for the value and it has your hair smelling wonderful this is something that I love to keep around the house.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.