Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,015 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This product does not keep my hair from being greasy throughout the day and there is also residue left from it. My hair will go back to being greasy after a few hours from using it. it's disappointing.
I love this dry shampoo! It does the job perfectly. I usually put it in at night to wear my hair the next day, and the oil stays away until I get home the next night. Would highly recommend. It also smells great!
This product is good but not the best for dark hair. The quality seems nice and it does the job but in my hair it tends to leave residue. It is a good price though so that is a plus! I would buy again
Not sure why this product doesn't have more starts or better reviews, I LOVE this dry shampoo. I'm sure it's just my hair type that works well with this product. Great price point and it smells GREAT!
This dry shampoo is okay. It's sort of difficult to get the white powder residue out of my hair and it leaves my hair tangled. I only go a few days without washing my hair. I'm not buying this again.
Super amazing no white cast and removed all oils without stripping the hair. Can use it always without worrying about my hair. Gives my hair volume and makes it look like I just washed it !!! In love
I love this. Not too much smell, light, easy to use. It's great. Under $3? It's every better. I have very fine hair, and super oily. This is a great go-to on the in between days when I don't have time for a shower, but I need to make it work. Easy, quick, light scent. Love it.
I have a really hard time finding a quality dry shampoo that doesn't leave my hair looking worse. I definitely love Dove and this is a great product. It usually gives me about one or two days.
I think that overall this is a good product. The one thing I can't get past is the strong fragrance. I feel like it lasts forever and the smell is very unpleasant to me so I can't use this product.
I love to shampoo a lot, it smells really good and is very affordable to buy. It's good for the value and it has your hair smelling wonderful this is something that I love to keep around the house.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos