BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
I really like this dry shampoo. It doesn't last as long as my other dry shampoos but it does work and it smells really good. The packaging could also be cuter. Its good for a cheaper drugstore option though.
Louisa X.
Beaverton , OR
This is the best dry shampoo I've used and it lasts the longest and it's the cheapest. Sometimes you just have to go with suave. I can go days without washing my hair with this stuff. It can prolong a hair washing for an extra three days even.
Echo S.
I am not sure if I know how to really use dry shampoo because I can always see the white powder residue. But it does suck up some of the grease that happens between washes. I don’t think I will buy it again.
Jennifer G.
Stratford
No build up after spraying. The can of spray lasts a very long time and doesn't seem to go bad if it sits for a little while. Smells a little like hair spray and doesn't hold back oil as long as some others.
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
Smells weird, left my hair hard to brush, doesn't work like a dry shampoo should. Made my hair greasier than before do not recommend! I used it twice and then threw it in the trash! Would pretty much recommend any other dry shampoo but this !
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
This is first dry shampoo product that I ever tried I really like it. My hair is super prone to getting oily fast and this helped to stop that. I really this product and I’m overall satisfied with the product.
KayLee D.
St. George
Great product. Used all the time with both short and long hair. I especially used it in graduate school when I didn't have time to wash my hair every other day. I'm satisfied. I would rexxomend this product.
Steph A.
I love dry shampoo let alone this brand. It is a great price as very convenient. You can find it anywhere and it works so well. I love that it doesn’t have that nasty smell and leave white residue in my hair
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
My scalp is oily I can’t do dry shampoo. This one smells good and worked for my mother after I tried it and didn’t like it. It’s just not the product for me. The price is affordable but I wouldn’t re purchase it.
Kristina L.
Bemidji
This has been my favorite dry shampoo that I've used. I would use it every couple days if I didn't shower. Or if I need texture. Brush it out or pay it out and there's no fall out. Makes me hair feel better.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.