Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,017 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
I really like this dry shampoo. It doesn't last as long as my other dry shampoos but it does work and it smells really good. The packaging could also be cuter. Its good for a cheaper drugstore option though.
This is the best dry shampoo I've used and it lasts the longest and it's the cheapest. Sometimes you just have to go with suave. I can go days without washing my hair with this stuff. It can prolong a hair washing for an extra three days even.
I am not sure if I know how to really use dry shampoo because I can always see the white powder residue. But it does suck up some of the grease that happens between washes. I don’t think I will buy it again.
No build up after spraying. The can of spray lasts a very long time and doesn't seem to go bad if it sits for a little while. Smells a little like hair spray and doesn't hold back oil as long as some others.
Smells weird, left my hair hard to brush, doesn't work like a dry shampoo should. Made my hair greasier than before do not recommend! I used it twice and then threw it in the trash! Would pretty much recommend any other dry shampoo but this !
This is first dry shampoo product that I ever tried I really like it. My hair is super prone to getting oily fast and this helped to stop that. I really this product and I’m overall satisfied with the product.
Great product. Used all the time with both short and long hair. I especially used it in graduate school when I didn't have time to wash my hair every other day. I'm satisfied. I would rexxomend this product.
I love dry shampoo let alone this brand. It is a great price as very convenient. You can find it anywhere and it works so well. I love that it doesn’t have that nasty smell and leave white residue in my hair
My scalp is oily I can’t do dry shampoo. This one smells good and worked for my mother after I tried it and didn’t like it. It’s just not the product for me. The price is affordable but I wouldn’t re purchase it.
This has been my favorite dry shampoo that I've used. I would use it every couple days if I didn't shower. Or if I need texture. Brush it out or pay it out and there's no fall out. Makes me hair feel better.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos