BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Dry shampoo is the best! This product works wonders makes my hair look great and not greasy I can go about four days without washing my hair and using this product I would buy over and over again and recommend it!
Echo S.
I am not sure if I know how to really use dry shampoo because I can always see the white powder residue. But it does suck up some of the grease that happens between washes. I don’t think I will buy it again.
Kayla L.
Tazewell, TN
I really like this dry shampoo. It doesn't last as long as my other dry shampoos but it does work and it smells really good. The packaging could also be cuter. Its good for a cheaper drugstore option though.
Stephanie A.
I love dry shampoo let alone this brand. It is a great price as very convenient. You can find it anywhere and it works so well. I love that it doesn’t have that nasty smell and leave white residue in my hair
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
My scalp is oily I can’t do dry shampoo. This one smells good and worked for my mother after I tried it and didn’t like it. It’s just not the product for me. The price is affordable but I wouldn’t re purchase it.
Jennifer G.
Stratford
No build up after spraying. The can of spray lasts a very long time and doesn't seem to go bad if it sits for a little while. Smells a little like hair spray and doesn't hold back oil as long as some others.
Itti K.
Herndon, VA
I really like this dry shampoo..very pocket friendly..and does just what it is meant to do..in addition it leaves the hair smelling so nice..
The only thing i feel is that when i apply this i have a little more hair fall compared to the normal
Michaella M.
Sellersburg, IN
Smells weird, left my hair hard to brush, doesn't work like a dry shampoo should. Made my hair greasier than before do not recommend! I used it twice and then threw it in the trash! Would pretty much recommend any other dry shampoo but this !
Louisa X.
Beaverton , OR
This is the best dry shampoo I've used and it lasts the longest and it's the cheapest. Sometimes you just have to go with suave. I can go days without washing my hair with this stuff. It can prolong a hair washing for an extra three days even.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
This is first dry shampoo product that I ever tried I really like it. My hair is super prone to getting oily fast and this helped to stop that. I really this product and I’m overall satisfied with the product.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.