BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Savannah M.
I love this product! It is very easy to apply. While using this product I can go about 3 to 4 days without washing my hair! This product helps with oily dry hair. I am very satisfied with this product! I would recommend people to buy this product.
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Great dry shampoo to have for those day you miss a shower and do not want the greasy look. Keeps hair light weight. Easy to use and doesn’t feel sticky or make hair heavy when you use it. Recommend this stuff
jessica m.
This product was a major let down! My hair was still greasy right after use. It makes my hair feel weird and unclean. Lots of residue build up leaving my hair look gross and unkept. I would never buy it again!
Laura L.
Suave's dry shampoo is my go to drugstore brand. I've tried several brands and if I don't want to purchase a more expensive one like Klorane, I pick up this one. It works pretty well and is very cost effective.
Lizzy B.
When your in a rush and don't have time to wash your hair this is defiantly a go to product. It works really well however the smell of the product I do not enjoy very much. I would but it again because it works really well and gets the job done.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
This is super inexpensive and it smells amazing. I don’t notice it leaving behind the white residue like most of them do. It does add a bit of thickness to your hair, which may be something people are interested in.
Shaelyn S.
Chapmanville, WV
We all get lazy guys.. & sometimes we skip washing our hair, that's no problem though, just use this! There's no residue and you can go days without washing your hair. It's very satisfying and smells amazing!
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Dry shampoo is the best! This product works wonders makes my hair look great and not greasy I can go about four days without washing my hair and using this product I would buy over and over again and recommend it!
Ashton D.
This stuff smells amazing and does what you need t to do. It's a way cheaper investment than most dry shampoos, and is always my go to, even if I'm not on a budget.
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
Works for what it’s needed for, really cheap, one of the cheapest dry shampoos I have personally found, I can normally got an extra day without washing hair if I use this product, I’m am very satisfied with it
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.