BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Amy S.
Did the job of drying up excess oils on my scalp, but left my hair super powdered and hard to run my fingers or a brush through. You get what you pay for with this product. I was disappointed, as Aussie dry shampoo costs about the same and works great!
Tiffany T.
Milford, OH
Not my favorite, but I would use it as a back up dry shampoo. I can go about two days without washing with this product. Compared to other brands, it's not as light. Some residue, but not much to dislike the product. I would probably buy it again.
Kelly L.
This stuff is okay...but I'd only repurchase it if the store I was at didn't sell Batiste or Dove. Has a pretty strong scent and white cast in the hair. It is very effective at extending time between washes though.
Shayna T.
Titusville, FL
This is the dry shampoo that I buy. It is very cheap at Walmart or target and it does the job and more! It smells SO good! Doesn't leave behind any residue. Using this product, you can go weeks without washing your hair!
Samantha T.
Brodhead, KY
I've just started using this yesterday. So far I like it. I only had to put it on once yesterday compared to the others I've tried that I had to use multiple times a day. It was pretty cheep and as of right now I'll continue using it.
Page K.
Rehoboth, MA
Love this dry shampoo! It's a great in between shower days when I'm so busy and have forgotten to take a shower lol. It never leaves my hair greasy. I can usually go two days with this product. Totally satisfied with this product. Highly recommend it.
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
I'm always on the hunt for a new dry shampoo that can meet all my expectations. I've tried many terrible products and I almost gave up on using dry shampoos until I came upon this product.

Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo has a tropical scent that might be a little overpowering if you spray too much and I've had many people tell me that I over-sprayed in the bathroom whenever they go in after me. I do recommend that you use this product in the bathroom so that it doesn't get everywhere while you're spraying. The scent doesn't bother me and I've had so many compliments when they smell my hair by accident thinking it's a perfume or something.

Overall this product works well except for some flakiness if you spray and rub too much. This product lasts a lot longer than some other dry shampoos I've tried. I only use the dry shampoo when I don't wash my hair, which is every other day, so for it to last 2 weeks is a decently priced product that's under 3 bucks. It's definitely well worth it.
Yulisa P.
W Sacramento, CA
the shampoo dry spray is very convenient for wen you are a very busy bee. compared to other products, this product does not leave your hair feel oily or greasy. it will feel fresh as if you just washed your hair. i am very satisfied with this product.
Kristine G.
This is the cheapest and best dry shampoo I've used! After trying several other brands that were less than appealing, this was a last ditch effort and I'm glad I tried it. The only thing that would make it better would be a version for dark hair.
Nicole P.
East Haven, CT
Good dry shampoo for the price. It does leave a bit of residue and the smell isn't exactly pleasant but it's alright. I buy this when I don't feel like spending upwards of $5 on something I use so much of. When I splurge I find myself reaching for other brands.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.