BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Brittnee M.
I love this dry shampoo. It works wonderful and the smell it absolutely amazing. My husband thought I was wearing a new perfume but I told him oh it’s just my dry shampoo I just put in my hair. He loves the smell of it.
Ashley L.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the inexpensive price this is the best dry shampoo I have found! I have very fine hair that tends to get oily but this can help me skip an extra day of washing. It has a nice fresh smell and doesn't come out all clumpy like some other brands.  This is definitely a staple that I keep around.
Brooklyn G.
Troy, OH
This stuff doesn't make your hair feel nasty. I love this stuff!! It's cheap also. You can usually go two ish days without washing your hair it just depends on your hair type. But this brand would be a great one to try!
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
Never bought this product before but I decided to try it out. It works pretty well! You can go multiple days without washing. There's not really any residue at all! I'm extremely happy with this and would so recommend it.
Amber B.
Palm coast , FL
Love love love this dry shampoo. I can't say enough great things about it. I personally think it works better than batiste and it's cheaper as well. I love the scent too, not overpowering. I will be repurchasing this item
charity w.
Gaffney, SC
very nice. love the smell. love the price. very affordable. no residue. im glad i bught this product. I went 3 days without washing my hair and it worked very well.
Sydney T.
Conover, NC
This dry shampoo is very affordable and works very well! There is not a lot of residue! I can go without washing my hair for about 3 days when I use this product! It works better than others because it blends in well!
Evgenia P.
Gives volume, smells durable. It does give the volume for hair during the day, if I touch my hair (the roots) during the day, I don’t feel that “buildup feeling”much.
I would recommend it to someone who has blond hair.
Miranda W.
This product has a strong smell that I didn't really find appealing. It seemed to add a bit of volume at first spray but it didn't really make my hair look clean or less greasy. Old fashioned baby powder worked better.
Holly D.
I have used more expensive dry shampoos and I think Suaves dry shampoo is very comparable the leading brand. It does leave a little reside and weighs down my hair, but I haven't found a dry shampoo that doesn't.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.