BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Sandra S.
Nelson, BC
This dry shampoo works fine at first it smells good but then the scent completely overtakes and overpowers you. If you like strong smelling products then you'll love this for me personally it was just to strong smelling and would clash with any other scents.
Heidi E.
Skedsmokorset, Skedsmo
It is not the best dry shampoo on the market, but for the price I would say it is a winner! It gets the oiliness out of your hair, the only reason it doesn't get a top score is because you might get some residue on your hair if you are not careful.
Sage J.
Ridgeway, ON
I'm not one to use dry shampoo, but this is the product that's a must by IF and WHEN you need it. My hair is very dry and doesn't show forms or grease as quick as some, this product gives my hair volume as well as leaving it feeling and looking for myself so much for appealing and fabulous.
amina h.
It was really good and it helped reduce the breakage of my hair wish is very good I also found that my hair now feels quite soft in contrast to before.the dry shampoo has also been used my other family members who have said that it is a very good and fantastic product
Samantha T.
The smell is okay, but this Suave Dry Shampoo leaves a white residue on my hair! I have dark brown hair and even after I THOROUGHLY work this product into my hair it still leaves a white residue. Pass on this if you have dark hair!
Joscelyn M.
I've tried multiple dry shampoos. This one just isn't my favorite. It smells really nice, but it just doesn't seem to work for my hair. It's cheaper than others which is nice but just didn't seem to help with day 2 hair.
Pamela A.
São Paulo
Maravilhoso uso sempre que posso, sabe pos after party é essencial na minha rotina de beleza adoro e indicaria para a pessoas usarem pois é eficaz tendo um resultado imediato apos sua ação adorei o resultado.
Brianna J.
Hanford, CA
I have red hair so I'm not able to wash my hair everyday so this dry shampoo helps my hair look less oily. I keep buying it over and over again because it does the job well for me plus I like the smell.
Sydney D.
valencia
I am delighted with this spray shampoo as it facilitates having clean and radiant hair in a matter of minutes without needing to spend long hours in the bathroom. It is very practical and easy to use
aneisha c.
Did not like the price and it made my hair feel silky-filmy greasy and a bit heavy. Others have made my hair feel light and my hair felt it had less product in it. My hair is brown, thick and curly.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.