BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Karissa H.
Lascassas, TN
I have tried several high end dry shampoo and I have to say this is my favorite! I can go 3 days without washing my hair and it doesn't feel dirty. It doesn't leave that white chalky look either. This product is a must have.
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
I used this product but I'm not very impressed with it. The smell was good but it wasn't as effective as I was hoping. It didn't make my hair feel clean and it left a horrible white cast in my hair even after it was absorbed.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
I like the price point and the availability of the product, but to me it was just ok. I have dark hair and had to be careful with this product as it does leave a whitecast. It does soak up some oil but I didn't notice a tremendous difference. The fragrance is nice.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
This isn't the best dry shampoo as it leaves gigantic white spots on dark hair, but it does get two stars for the scent. It has a very fresh & fruity scent & when used as hair deodorizer it actually works. Very inexpensive.
Kiersten C.
Kent, WA
My hair is already really dry so I only wash my hair once a week if that but if have been sweating more than normal and it's not time to wash my hair yet this stuff definitely gives my hair a good refresh and it doesn't dry my hair out and smells pretty good too.
Brittnee M.
I love this dry shampoo. It works wonderful and the smell it absolutely amazing. My husband thought I was wearing a new perfume but I told him oh it’s just my dry shampoo I just put in my hair. He loves the smell of it.
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
This dry shampoo didn’t leave me overly impressed. It worked for the most part, but my hair was a bit stiff. I felt like there were better options out there and prefer Not Your Mother's® Clean Freak™ Tapioca Dry Shampoo
Heidy F.
I really like this dry shampoo from Suave. It kept my hair oil free and looking like i just washed it for five days. There was no residue , or dandruff or flakes which i was happy about.. i was satisfied with this product. I would totally recommend it.
charity w.
Gaffney, SC
very nice. love the smell. love the price. very affordable. no residue. im glad i bught this product. I went 3 days without washing my hair and it worked very well.
Brooklyn G.
Troy, OH
This stuff doesn't make your hair feel nasty. I love this stuff!! It's cheap also. You can usually go two ish days without washing your hair it just depends on your hair type. But this brand would be a great one to try!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.