BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Jessica D.
Mason, MI
While this product works, it not my favorite. It can at time leave my hair feeling sticky. It does help to soak up the grease and can get me through an extra day of not washing. I would say it meets expectations for the price.
Michelle M.
Zionville, NC
This is really good to use if your hair is oily and you don't feel like washing it. All I have to do is spray it on my roots where the oil is and rub it in a bit. It also will give you some volume and would be great to use if you have thin hair to make it seem thicker.
Johanna M.
Des Plaines , IL
I purchased this product while going to grad school because of time. I think the product works, but only for a few hrs after the application. I do not believe you can go many days without washing your hair using this product.
Darby M.
This dry shampoo is okay for the price. This dry shampoo has a tendency to make my hair feel gritty and a little bit oily. I also think the scent can be a little bit overwhelming. I prefer the Suave keratin dry shampoo to this one.
Erica O.
I absolutely love this stuff. I hate washing my hair daily, so this comes in handy for a quick refresh or when I am running late. This dry shampoo smells amazing and absorbs any oil. If you have darker hair, use a smaller amount and brush through so that you don't have a white residue. I love it!
Brittany M.
This is my favorite dry shampoo that I've tried, and there have been many. For the price, it can't be beat. It smells amazing, leaves my hair feeling clean, and adds much needed volume to my hair when I don't feel like washing it daily. Love love love this product.
Jeanie K.
I purchase and use this product frequently. It works well, the smell is not overpowering and you can't beat the price. The formula is light and blends easily even on my red hair. I would definitely recommend this dry shampoo.
Lauren T.
I do like this dry shampoo but I have some issues with it too. It smells great! But I can't go more then two uses with it, it doesn't soak up the oils as much as I'd like. Also the product itself doesn't last long in the can
Carlie L.
Leesburg, OH
I used this product but I'm not very impressed with it. The smell was good but it wasn't as effective as I was hoping. It didn't make my hair feel clean and it left a horrible white cast in my hair even after it was absorbed.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
Quick and easy to use. If you feel like your hair is to greasy or have an unwanted oder to it but are in a rush you can spray this around and it'll suffice. No residual! I wouldn't take it as regular shampoo though but its good enough
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.