BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Courtney L.
Gets the job done without any issues. The smell is a bit stronger than I would prefer but in a pinch, it serves its' purpose. Extends about a day or two depending on how far I feel like pushing it. No significant residue or issues.
Jacquelyn C.
This product does the trick. It allows me to go several days between washes, and the price is awesome. Only drawback is the fragrance seems to be citrus which isn't my favorite, but continue to buy for the price and overall effectiveness!
Clarissa D.
My go to dry shampoo. This product has been my life saver on days that I don't wash my hair!!!! It's been the best that I've tried. I can go up to three days without washing & my hair will still look great! Definitely recommend :)
Lindsay C.
Tampa, FL
There are several drugstore options for dry shampoo that work pretty well, and this is one of them. The price point is great, this absorbs oil and adds body and volume to my hair, doesn't leave a white cast and smells nice. Everything you need in a dry shampoo!
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
This dry shampoo works very well on my hair. It absorbs the oils so that my hair doesn't look greasy. It also smells very nice, which is a plus. I spray it on my head before going to bed and wake up in the morning with no issues.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
It does the job, however I don't feel like the packaging allows you to get the most out of it. Mine worked a few times and then the nozzle stopped working. It also leaves your hair feeling a little heavier (because of the powder)
Manda F.
I love this dry shampoo. I typically buy at Walmart because that's where it is cheapest (around $3) and it normally lasts me around a month and I use dry shampoo a lot. I have light hair so I can't really tell if there is a residue. I have purchased many times and plan to purchase more.
Katy M.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is amazing! I have only started using dry shampoo within the last year/year and a half. I started out using another popular brand of "professional," store bought dry shampoo. It was horrible. It smelled awful and left my hair feeling crunchy and like I had a film over my hair. I immediately threw it out and next time I was shopping I saw the Suave Professional line of dry shampoo. I was hesitant, but had a great coupon so I tried it. I immediately fell in love the first time I tried it. It smells better, and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking like I just washed it. I also use it when I want to add a little volume. I have super thick, stick straight hair so it tends to lay very flat. This works wonders for volumizing! There is only one downside for me, and it's not the product's fault. I have a very small (VERY small) bathroom, so when I spray it, I have to use it quick and get out of the bathroom because the mist tends to fill the bathroom up, making it hard for me to breath. Like I said, no fault of the product at all, just a con for me.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
While this product works, it not my favorite. It can at time leave my hair feeling sticky. It does help to soak up the grease and can get me through an extra day of not washing. I would say it meets expectations for the price.
Stephanie D.
Busy mom here, and sometimes I don't have the time to wash my hair. This is perfect for in-between washes in the morning when I don't have time. Doesn't leave my hair feeling gross and keeps it looking fresh. Highly recommend!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.