BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Lucy V.
Madras , OR
The price is perfect, I wanted to love this product... it worked well, but the smell
Is just off putting. My husband walked in right after I used it, and asked if I had just sprayed RAID I was like that's what it is! A mix of raid and wd40 SORRY!!
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
This dry shampoo has a great smell and really works at fluffing up and giving body to dull and greasy roots. I normally go 3-4 days in between washing my hair and this product keeps me looking fresh in between. It is a great value for the price!
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Only thing I didn’t really like about this product is that it left a white residue in my hair it look like baby powder :( I wasn’t really happy about that it’s hard to work in your hair and get the white out, probably wouldn’t repurchase this one
Luz T.
Whittier, CA
I tried it and did not like the residue it left behind. I had to wash my hair to wash it out and so it did not look dirty. Maybe I'm applying it wrong or something. I haven't tried other brands but would be open to trying this one again in the future. But maybe just a different approach.
Nancy O.
For the price point this product is very effective. It absorbs the oils from the everyday wear and makes your hair appear clean. It a big bang for your buck due to the size of the bottle. Its not an easy find ... sometimes not all walgreens or cvs have them.
Chrissy M.
I'm not a fan of this dry shampoo, I feel like it really weighs my hair down.when I first apply it, I get amazing volume, but the weight tends to pull it down and I'm left flat again...I'm not a fan of this one but maybe I'll try another one.
Daphne B.
Troy, TN
I bought this dry shampoo over a year ago, and I use it sometimes, but barely ever. It is a good product, but I don't care much about dry shampoo. It works and smells very good.
Soyoung L.
Austin, TX
excellent dry shampoo that I can get it at my local supermarket. it is convenient and also work very well. Summer time in Texas is so brutal and we do need to wash hairs every day but it dries my hairs out so bad. So having dry shampoo is great!
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
This is a good dry shampoo it allows me to go a few more days with out washing it. It does leave a bit of a residue but its quite easy to make it go away. I would absolutely purchase this product again it is by far the best product for the money!
Emilee E.
This is my go to dry shampoo! It smells great and it blends out easily so there isn’t white powder left behind. I only wash my hair twice a week and I use this morning and night so my hair looks great when I wake up and throughout the day!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.