BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
this is the only stuff ill use, i have tried about every hair treatment and shampoo combos there is out there and since i dye my hair alot this stuff is the only thing that keeps it from being dry and frizzy i tell people all the time that its the only thing ill use
Erika E.
This is affordable ($4),but was subpar.
It left some white streaks when I didn’t hold the bottle at a certain distance (Yes,you read that correctly,the color is white when sprayed too close)
Also the scent is REALLY strong.
I would pass on this particular dry shampoo.
Celeste C.
For the price, this dry shampoo was a good option for me, and it worked better than treseme. It did not leave me with a significant amount of residue. I can go a whole day and a half before I need to wash again. Not the best on the market but a satisfactory option.
Debbie B.
It breaks my heart not to give this more than 3 stars. It smells amazing but when it comes to getting all the grease out of your hair quickly on the run I was spraying a ton and having to use the blow dryer to get my limp hair looking nice. The best is Batiste hands down but this is good if you can't find Pssst or Batiste.
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used every dry shampoo out there and this one ranks somewhere in the middle. My hair isn't thin or thick and often gets oily around my face. This dry shampoo smells good and leaves no residue on my hair. It could be a little stronger in absorbing the oils.
Kristy S.
This has been my go to dry shampoo for a long time! For the price it is honestly the best bang for your buck! It works well and doesn't have too much of an odor as some dry shampoos can. There are definitely better dry shampoos out there - but they are quite pricey and do this is the one I use most frequently!
Garland O.
Smithfield, NC
Great smell. Not expensive. No oily rediue in my hair. did not cake onto scalp.no dry scalp later after use. Could not even tell that the hair had a dry shampoo in it. i only used for 1 day so wash no wash dry shampoo wash was my hair schedule. worked great
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This dry shampoo is awesome. My hair tends to get really oily on the scalp & very dry towards the ends of my hair. When I spray my hair wth this product it completely absorbs the oils from my scalp & gives me hair a normal look & on top of that, it smells great!
Jahmelle T.
Camp Verde
When I first purchased this product I was a little skeptical. I was skeptical because of my hair type. I mainly used it when i straightened my hair ( I have curly hair). It worked wonders and it gave me an extra day with straight hair. It's a yes product for me.
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
This is my favorite Suave brand dry shampoo. The smell is fresh and the product works well on grease. A bottle lasted me a few months, maybe closer to six. I used it maybe twice a week on hair that hadn't been washed 1-2 days. Would buy again for sure!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.