BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Shelby R.
Nevada, OH
IM 10%COFFEE & 90%DRY SHAMPOO 24/7. This is the only dry spray I trust and use on my hair! Others leave my hair oily and weighted down: NOT COOL! This stuff doesn’t leave residue and it keeps me coming back with a great affordable price!
Christina C.
I always fear a greasy result when I use dry shampoo because even though it's supposed to freshen up hair, I find that it actually only works for a minute then it turns back to the grease ball I started with. This product smells AMAZINGLY, it's fresh and not too overwhelming.
Ashley B.
Salisbury
I stole it from my mom on a day when I didn’t have time to shower. My hair was just so crazy and kinda was looking greasy. So I decided to try it out. And it was just a stopgap.

First off... it smells so weird to me and kinda gave me a headache.
But go to be fair it did make my hair look pretty good. Final assessment, it works
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
I love this dry shampoo so much because it never leaves a white powder in my hair and always feels soft and is easy to style after I use it. The smell is amazing and I have even been complimented by total strangers standing in a store line asking me what I use.
Vasthilee G.
Hobbs, NM
By far, this is the best product. First off, it smells great! Clean, but not too strong or perfume-y. Second, it actually makes your hair feel clean! So many dry shampoos I have tried actually make my hair feel dirtier than before I used it. But this one actual showed results! My hair looks less dirty, and had a bit more volume! It's also invisible which I LOVE ❤ ️because I have dark hair. Overall, I definitely recommend this dry shampoo!
sav D.
Elk Grove
The ONLY dry shampoo I use for my hair! I get it for about 4 dollars from a local grocery store and I recommend it to everyone I know! Doesn't leave a sticky white residue, adds volume and smoothes out your hair!
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite dry shampoo. I get mine at Walgreens or CVS and it’s seriously like three dollars. You cannot beat it for that price. I can usually go an extra two days without shampooing which is awesome especially during the winter. I love the smell this and since so cheap I don’t feel guilty When I use it and go through it quickly. I highly recommend this to to my friends, and they love it to!
tayte 🌙.
it’s very good, it keeps my hair ungreasy and normal unlike other alternatives i’ve tried i can go about 3 days without washing my hair using this product Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I love this dry shampoo d/t the scent!! It's smells sooo good and it's reasonably priced and I typically buy this at Walmart. The only downfall for me is that I have very dark hair and when I use this dry shampoo it leaves a whitish residue and I feel like it makes me look like I have gray hairs lol!! However, I do recommend this product to others and primarily to people with non dark hair colors. :)
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
This is a life saver- you get a huge bottle for a great price, doesn't leave residue, makes my hair look silky and I like the citrusy scent. Using this helps stretch time between washes and that has helped my scalp tremendously. Totally a staple in my beauty routine. Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.