BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
I like this product.  It is a good value for the price you pay.  I can use this product 1 time, usually 1-2 days after washing my hair.  Leaves a little residue as the day goes on, but does not turn the hair white.  I am satisfied with the product and would buy it again.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
This dry shampoo is great in a bind because it is to easy to find and it is affordable. On my scalp, it creates a lot of residue and get very itchy. I have bought it several times just to make certain it was not a bad batch but it seems to always have the same results.
Jennifer C.
Hooray for Dry Shampoo!! As a redhead that adds a little extra via Bottle treatments I LOVE DRY SHAMPOOS - Suave is not only affordable but it works great in my hair when it looks a little greasy between washes!! I recommend it to all my friends as a great dye saver!!
Ashley D.
Merrimac, MA
This is the perfect dry spray for when you're running out of the house and your hair needs a little freshening up! It gives my hair volume and a matte finish. I have light brown hair and this product is not noticable in my hair like other dry shampoos i've tried.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
this is the only stuff ill use, i have tried about every hair treatment and shampoo combos there is out there and since i dye my hair alot this stuff is the only thing that keeps it from being dry and frizzy i tell people all the time that its the only thing ill use
Cierra N.
Leroy, AL
I like this dry shampoo. It doesn't leave a white residue on your hair. But it smells a lot like lemons and I am not really a huge fan of that. I usually go about two days without washing and using this product. I would not purchase again I just cant with the smell.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
First time using this and it really is amazing. I swear it works instantly. I just grabbed a bottle at Walmart and didn't really read reviews on it. I will buy again once this bottle is gone.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
I like this dry shampoo if I am in a pinch because the price is pretty good but the formula is not. It gets the job done and soaks up the oil but it’s not very translucent and actually very white! And it doesn’t leave my hair full of volume it just looks dull and heavy!
Erika E.
This is affordable ($4),but was subpar.
It left some white streaks when I didn’t hold the bottle at a certain distance (Yes,you read that correctly,the color is white when sprayed too close)
Also the scent is REALLY strong.
I would pass on this particular dry shampoo.
Cheyenne M.
Lapeer, MI
I love love the smell but I feel as though it leaves a residue and my hair still looks greasy. Granted it gets me by, but i definitely would recommend using something else if you’re new to dry shampoos. It’s cheap but it really is what it’s worth to say the least.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.