BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Ashley M.
This dry shampoo from suave is great. Perfect to use even on hair washing days to prevent oil buildup and allows for a longer time between washes. Keeps your hair looking fresh! Smells great too!!
Madeline M.
Salisbury, MD
Super light and does what I need it to.  I do have thin, blonde hair so it doesn't take much.  I will not wash my hair for 2-3 days.  It is equally as effective as Batiste.  Some residue, but it blends in with my blonde hair.  Will buy again.
Bekah D.
This is the dry shampoo I am almost out of right now. I am super lazy when it comes to hair and this product has been a life saver, I have blonde hair so it doesn't show any white substance for me when I spray it. I can use this for 2-3 days and my hair still look natural.
Kate C.
Portland, OR
This isn't the best dry shampoo that I've used. I bought it at Safeway. There are better brands at similar price points. There is a little bit of residue. I can do one day without washing, but can go longer with other brands. The container lasts a pretty long time even with constant use.
Lola A.
Bakersfield, Ca
So I have yarn in my hair 90% of the year. It changes colours monthly and this stuff is amazing for when I need a freshen up with my actual hair underneath. I've tried a few others but nothing beats suave. I can definitely say I love it and I would so recommend it.
Corinne A.
Orlando, FL
Living in Florida I go thru dry shampoo like nobodies business. The dry shampoo from Suave is so affordable I don't have to worry about every using to much. It lets me go at least an extra day without washing which really helps my dry hair. Definitely would buy again!
Ashley D.
Merrimac, MA
This is the perfect dry spray for when you're running out of the house and your hair needs a little freshening up! It gives my hair volume and a matte finish. I have light brown hair and this product is not noticable in my hair like other dry shampoos i've tried.
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
This dry shampoo is great in a bind because it is to easy to find and it is affordable. On my scalp, it creates a lot of residue and get very itchy. I have bought it several times just to make certain it was not a bad batch but it seems to always have the same results.
Miranda H.
Brooks, KY
I like this product.  It is a good value for the price you pay.  I can use this product 1 time, usually 1-2 days after washing my hair.  Leaves a little residue as the day goes on, but does not turn the hair white.  I am satisfied with the product and would buy it again.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
Ah!! I love this product! I wash my hair every other day so this product is very handy. It leaves my hair looking fresh and clean all day and the major plus about this dry shampoo is the scent!! The scent is super delicious. You'll enjoy it. Totally recommend to buy!!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.