BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Tania :.
When I feel my hair is completely not working with me and hasn’t been washed I’ll use this dry shampoo I do like it and how it doesn’t weigh my hair down
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
It's a pretty average dry shampoo. It kind of left my black hair and roots looking a bit Dusty and grey. Great for lighter hair, kind of fails dark hair.
Erica  S.
Smithfield , NC
Did not like this dry shampoo at all ! Didn't work ! I can't wash my hair everyday and I need something that's going to work to make my hair look good !
Bree H.
Zachary , LA
I thought this was a great dry shampoo for the price. Although now I would probably go for a different one just because they have new formulas out there.
Amanda R.
Burnsville, MN
Such a great price for a product that works. I don't wash my hair every day because of dryness. If it looks oily I rub this in and it looks great again.
Jaclyn M.
Levittown, PA
Suave is my number one favorite hair product! I love this dry shampoo and definitely use it on my oily hair since it’s thin and needs a washing everyday!
Lydia R.
Niles, IL
The scent is really strong and unpleasant! It does not help get rid of oily hair well and the scent wouldn't go away until I used a clarifying shampoo.
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
It's a dry shampoo it does its job but it leaves a dusty feeling in your hair after you use it. Almost like a hairspray that doesn't attach to your hair
liz m.
Collinsville, IL
I love this stuff. I have super thin hair and I use this at the base and it helps me to tease my hair. gives my hair depth and smells great sooo cheap!!!
Dawn T.
Vancouver, WA
I did not like the feel of this dry shampoo. The smell is nice but it left my hair feeling the opposite of clean. In fact it felt weighed down and dirty.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.