BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
I didn't really like this dry shampoo. If you read the ingredients it has aluminum chips in it. I'd rather have something that wasn't filled with aluminum.
Tami C.
Newark, DE
Great product from a reputable company. An important part of my weekly routine.
As an aging woman I don't wash my hair as often due to Grey's and dryness
Jaycie L.
Huntington, WV
I really liked this dry shampoo. Had a fantastic smell, no residue, and worked well. It was only semi-long lasting though. Overall, would purchase again.
Marissa M.
Lakewood, CA
I like it its a good wayto skip a wash if you don't have time or simply just don't want to wash your hair it leaves hair feeling soft and cleean i like it
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
This dry shampoo works well for the price you pay for it. It did leave my hair a little heavy feeling! It's not my favorite but you get what you pay for.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
It's great for older people or people who travel a lot. I work as a caregiver and have used it on people who can't shower or wash their hair in the sink.
Candice T.
Long Beach, CA
Very inexpensive and very effective. Smells great. No residue. Easy to use. One of my favorites. Would def recommend. Can be used on most types of hair.
Rachel J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this dry shampoo! It's such a great price and actually works. The smell is good and I can use it on greasy hair or regular if I want some volume.
Bree H.
Zachary , LA
I thought this was a great dry shampoo for the price. Although now I would probably go for a different one just because they have new formulas out there.
Martha L.
Columbia, SC
I am not a fan of washing my hair daily, and this helps. It gives my roots good volume and controls the grease well. I do NOT like the smell. It's awful.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.