BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Bree H.
Zachary , LA
I thought this was a great dry shampoo for the price. Although now I would probably go for a different one just because they have new formulas out there.
Rachel J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this dry shampoo! It's such a great price and actually works. The smell is good and I can use it on greasy hair or regular if I want some volume.
Jaclyn M.
Levittown, PA
Suave is my number one favorite hair product! I love this dry shampoo and definitely use it on my oily hair since it’s thin and needs a washing everyday!
Ashton S.
My favorite! Smells great, and leaves your hair looking refreshed! What a bargain! Bought at Walmart for around $3-$4, versus a few $$ on other brands!!
RoniLee M.
One of my favorite dry shampoo brands which is affordable and works great. I even had a friend tell me my product works better than her high end product.
liz m.
Collinsville, IL
I love this stuff. I have super thin hair and I use this at the base and it helps me to tease my hair. gives my hair depth and smells great sooo cheap!!!
Dawn T.
Vancouver, WA
I did not like the feel of this dry shampoo. The smell is nice but it left my hair feeling the opposite of clean. In fact it felt weighed down and dirty.
Megan W.
Hillsboro, IL
My hair is dyed a vivid red AND I have super oily hair that needs washed everyday. This product is awesome at absorbing the oil and it smells great too!
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
It is the perfect shampoo. Not expensive at Wal Mart. Gentle on hair. And gives it a really good fluff and shine. It also smells really awesome as well.
Lydia R.
Niles, IL
The scent is really strong and unpleasant! It does not help get rid of oily hair well and the scent wouldn't go away until I used a clarifying shampoo.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.