BY SUAVE

Moriah S.
Alton, IL
This is the best smelling dry shampoo ive ever used its fruity. Its cheaper than a lot of other dry shampoos to. I dont get a white cast on my hair either.
Amanda E.
Absolutely not a fan of this dry shampoo. I have used way better ones. I do not like the smell and leaves a grey residue on your hair. Would not recommend.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I haad heard someone ravving about this so thought I'd try it. Nope big nope. Didn't feel like it did much of anything. For sure will stick to my Batiste!
Emily S.
I didn't really like this dry shampoo. If you read the ingredients it has aluminum chips in it. I'd rather have something that wasn't filled with aluminum.
Kashifa Q.
I didn't really like the smell of this product. I also didn't feel as though it made my hair clean. I'm not sure I'm q fan of dry shampoo in general though
Michelle O.
Clinton Twp, MI
Did not like this at all. It worked for about an hour and then my hair felt heavier and greasier than before. Cheap price wise but you can definitely tell.
Helen M.
Kinder, LA
Loved this dry shampoo! Didn't leave a white residue and lasted for days! I've used other brands before that didn't even work and this is by far the best.
Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
smells amazing! This stuff works amazing too! I have blonde hair so the white cast doesn’t bother me but I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone with dark hair
Amy G.
Roseville, MN
This dry shampoo is not for you if you have dark hair. It leaves a thick coating of white/gray residue that is nearly impossible to get out once sprayed.
Giovana R.
Fort Worth, TX
It has a very good smell and it's very affordable but it left my hair white and it wasn't easy to blend it out. Didn't really work for the purpose as well.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.