BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Caitlin B.
Columbia, MO
This stuff is great for adding volume and texture to your hair! and of course getting rid of the oily second day hair look! and its under $5! What a steal!
Teea B.
Omg this stuff smells amazing! Not only that it works fantastically! I'm almost out of my bottle for having it about 8 months now. Definitely recommended.
Helen M.
Kinder, LA
Loved this dry shampoo! Didn't leave a white residue and lasted for days! I've used other brands before that didn't even work and this is by far the best.
Hannah J.
I have tried multiple dry shampoos. If you are looking for something very cheap but also does the job, I would go with Suave. Smells good and removes oil!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
I haad heard someone ravving about this so thought I'd try it. Nope big nope. Didn't feel like it did much of anything. For sure will stick to my Batiste!
Kelsie D.
This product doesn't work well for my hair and the smell is very overpowering. I am not a big fan of this product and would not recumbent this to anyone.
Kashifa Q.
I didn't really like the smell of this product. I also didn't feel as though it made my hair clean. I'm not sure I'm q fan of dry shampoo in general though
Amanda E.
Absolutely not a fan of this dry shampoo. I have used way better ones. I do not like the smell and leaves a grey residue on your hair. Would not recommend.
Trisha F.
It smells good & helps freshen up my hair if I need a fast pick me up. The down side for me is it leaves my head very dry to the point it will get flakey.
krista m.
Smells amazing love this dry shampoo, I have super oily hair so I use dry shampoo religiously otherwise I look like I dunked my head in a vat of grease O.o
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.