Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
Anyway, best bet, just spray your roots. Shake the can, hold it 12 to 15 inches from your head, spray your roots. You can massage it in a little. Be careful not to damage your hair cuticles by over rubbing the hair. Then I like to brush the rest of the dry shampoo through my hair using my boar bristle brush. (I like the Isinis brush). The one problem I have with dry shampoos is that the dry shampoos usually come out sort of a white powder color. I have dark brown almost black hair and when you spray a white powder to my roots, no matter how well I brush it in, I inevitably miss a little and it either looks like I'm going gray or I have hair discoloration.
Overall, this works great. My only issue is that I wish they would make a dark hair color variety. I believe Batiste dry shampoo makes a colored variety, also a good brand for dry shampoo. But I really do like how this brand smells and how accessible this is.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos