BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
tried it for the first time this morning and im very happy with it so far. i have oily hair which likes to stick together. i look for a dry shampoo that doesn't leave any white behind and doesn't have a harsh smell. this is a nice product for my curly hair and im happy with the outcome
Anjonette P.
South Bend, IN
I used this for the first time while I was in the hospital and could not take a shower for a long time because of my IV's. This kept my oily hair dryer then anything else I had used before and it was soft and the odor was not too bad for my asthma. So far it is my go to for dry shampoo.
member-f5d722fa0
I have very oily hair & I wash my hair every morning when I shower, but with this dry shampoo I could go atleast 2 days with out washing it and that's good for me I have fine hair that doesn't hold anything , no volume , no wave, just straight . This dry shampoo gives me just the right amount of texture as well allowing me to curl my hair and it'll stay without falling and nice amount of volume .
Katie E.
Richmond, KY
For this to be a cheap dry shampoo it really does the trick. It takes case of the excess oil that is produced so hair will be fresh. I also like to use it to give a little volume and texture to my hair even if I dont need the dry shampoo that day. I was satisfied with how well it worked.
Nic S.
I personally did not like this product. I honestly do not think it cleaned my hair. It left a weird residue to my hair and made my hair oily which bothered me. The smell was okay but not my favorite. It’s not expensive but I would not buy again. I rather just wash my hair with regular shampoo
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Pretty good dry shampoo for the price. This product is very cheap. This product will buy me one extra day that I don’t have to wash my hair. I love it for the price. It sprays on white all you have to do is brush it out and the white goes away. I will buy again and recommend to all.
Melissa S.
Blaine, WA
Overall this is a pretty darn good dry shampoo. I've tried several. I prefer the aerosol as opposed to the foams. The foams seem to make the hair a bit greasier. Anyway I stopped shampooing my hair daily. But some days I do put product in my hair and the next morning I want a fresh start without rewashing my hair. So, I have tried some dry shampoos. This has a great smell very citrusy, sort of pineappley.

Anyway, best bet, just spray your roots. Shake the can, hold it 12 to 15 inches from your head, spray your roots. You can massage it in a little. Be careful not to damage your hair cuticles by over rubbing the hair. Then I like to brush the rest of the dry shampoo through my hair using my boar bristle brush. (I like the Isinis brush). The one problem I have with dry shampoos is that the dry shampoos usually come out sort of a white powder color. I have dark brown almost black hair and when you spray a white powder to my roots, no matter how well I brush it in, I inevitably miss a little and it either looks like I'm going gray or I have hair discoloration.

Overall, this works great. My only issue is that I wish they would make a dark hair color variety. I believe Batiste dry shampoo makes a colored variety, also a good brand for dry shampoo. But I really do like how this brand smells and how accessible this is.
V Chor P.
I find that this product, didn't really do as I pleased. It left my hair feeling hard, and I feel like my hair still feels oily after using it! I don't think I will be purchasing this product again. Everyone's hair is different, so try it out yourself to get the full details on it.
Amy M.
Jonesboro, AR
My preschooler hates having her hair washed, so this is great for the nights that I'm not up for the battle. Leaves her hair fresh smelling and clean looking and compares well to the other leading brand I've tried. I can go 3-4 days without the shampoo battle using this on her.
Maggie M.
Memphis, TN
This dry shampoo works great, especially for the price that it is.   I like Batiste's dry shampoo just a little bit more, only because they have options for dark hair. I can usually go two days without washing my hair when I use this product, so I would say that I'm satisfied!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.