BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Ciara S.
Fort Rucker, AL
This was the first dry shampoo I ever purchased and at first I was skeptical, but after using it I was hooked. It kept my hair looking clean and smelled great.
KimberleyAnn L.
I just used this product for the first time this morning, it worked ok but not something I would by again. After I used it my hair wasn't soft like it was.
Lauren B.
Monroe, LA
I guess you get what you pay for with this product. I didn't care for the smell and there are way better dry shampoos out there for a couple extra dollars.
Amy V.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I've tried it a few times and always end up just washing my hair to get the horrible smell out. Instead of smelling like citrus it smells like cat pee to me.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
I wasn't thrilled with this product and feel that there are much better dry shampoo sprays for this price point. The Suave Dry Shampoo left my hair greasy.
Kayelyn p.
I tried this dry shampoo and loved it the price is really good and I loved the smell!! I have bought it twice now and will continue to purchase it as well!!
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
It does have a strong perfume scent but it works very well and you can’t tell you didn’t wash your hair. It also adds texture if you want to do a messy bun.
Bianca A.
I know it's not getting a lot of love here but I really love this stuff! I've tried other dry shampoos but get really itchy and this one works great for me.
Rachelle K.
Dresden, OH
I bought this for my teenage daughter so she could freshen her hair up in the mornings before school. It often left her hair looking greasy and she hated it.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
I love the smell of this dry shampoo. It also comes with a great price unlike some of the others. They also make a travel size which is great for on the go.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.