BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Stephanie B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I only gave it two stars because the smell is weird, but I liked the overall performance of it. I could use it to stretch washing my hair by a day, but no more.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
A very sweet scent and fairly heavy dry shampoo. Great for thicker hair. Can be used sparsely for touch ups between washes or for texture with heavier styling!
Ciara S.
Fort Rucker, AL
This was the first dry shampoo I ever purchased and at first I was skeptical, but after using it I was hooked. It kept my hair looking clean and smelled great.
Edith N.
Bay City, TX
Great spray! Helps hair and scalp feel refreshed and smelling good all day. I use it when I need a refresher. The price is fair and love the variety of scents.
Amanda D.
Zephyrhills , FL
Not a fan of the smell of it. But it does work great, on days my hair gets slightly oily. I have dark hair, so if I over do it, there is a white residue left.
C. M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is hands down my favorite "cheap" dry shampoo. It does the job, smells good, and doesn't leave white streaks in your hair. Great to use after a workout.
KimberleyAnn L.
I just used this product for the first time this morning, it worked ok but not something I would by again. After I used it my hair wasn't soft like it was.
Katie P.
This is just a nice basic dry shampoo. It doesn't cost too much, it smells nice, it doesn't leave too much residue. It's just great for those second hair days.
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I have tried many dry shampoos and this is not one of my favorites. There isn't much scent to it, so although it removes the oil, my hair still smells dirty.
Karla B.
This by far is the best dry shampoo I have used so far. I have used Bumble and bumble, tresume . It doesn't leave any white particles in your hair. Smells nice
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.