BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Megan S.
Hebron, OH
I had tried products in the past and hated them. Felt they made my hair super greasy. After years I decided to try this. The smell is GREAT and it really helps
Denise G.
Austin, TX
I was disappointed with this. It smells bad and leaves a white powdery residue in your hair. Doesn't Andorra oils as stated and made my black hair look grey...
Brittany D.
green bay, WI
This is my go to dry shampoo when life gets busy leaving me no time to wash and blowdry my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and smells wonderful.
Brittney W.
Greenville, NC
I like the way this dry shampoo works. The only downside is I feel like it leaks out of the can slowly once you've used it once and I only got 3 uses out of it.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica , GA
This dry shampoo is great. It makes your hair look clean and hides any grease. It does leave your hair feeling very textured, too. Best part? It's less than $3!
Mandii M.
PORTERSVILLE
I really enjoy this dry shampoo. It contains my oil, smells really good (strong at times) and I can see no white residue when I run my fingers through my hair.
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
I love this product, I use this product on my son when he is being difficult about washing his hair. it smells great and I love the way it makes your hair look.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I use this all the time! My hair gets very oily and very fast. I use this when I don't have time to wash my hair. It's inexpensive and makes my hair smell good.
Bethany B.
Flemington, NJ
I think it smells great, but performs awfully. It absorbs no grease and instead seems to pile on top of my hair. Maybe dry shampoo touch-ups just aren't for me.
nancy r.
This is a great product. It does the job, of cleansing and absorbing oil, and other hair products from your hair. Doesn't leave residue behind. And great price.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.