BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer C.
Meadville, PA
I love this dry shampoo. The cost is great and I absolutely love the smell!! It really does the job and does it well. Don't spray too much because it will turn your hair white.
Jennie H.
COLCHESTER
Yes, you are going to have to brush the white powder out of your hair. But this product is a godsend if you love volume--the dry shampoo adds oomph to your roots like no other!
Michelle T.
Statesboro, GA
The keratin infused version is great. Nice smell, does not leave a white residue (if used properly), freshens hair and adds texture. Best one I've used for short, short hair.
Brittany B.
Hillsboro, MO
This one is my favorite drugstore dry shampoo! It smells GREAT. The smell has a mango type scent (to me at least). It works great but it does require a little work-in effort.
Abby S.
Hampstead, NC
I love this for my second day hair! It works really well for volumizing boost too! The only thing is that if your hair is verry oily than it wont fully get rid of the oil...
Alice B.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo smells amazing and a little goes a long way. It allows me to skip washing my super fine hair everyday. My only complaint is that it could last a little longer.
Stephanie L.
Carthage, NC
Great dry shampoo. the smell is a little weird but nothing that I can't deal with. The price is GREAT compared to others in this type category. I would definitely recommend!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This product does not leave your hair oily, doesn't dry hair out, makes hair have volume, and if your hair is only it won't give u a just washed look.. Sorry but it's a volume spray.
Sarah R.
Gloversville, NY
I have an oily scalp, which leads to greasy hair. This is perfect for on the weekends when I don't feel like washing my hair, and it still gives the appearance that I did!
Kimya P.
The suave dry shampoo has a very rich feeling to it that is very silky,so that doesn't make my hair hard as other companies,but I can go without it for five days without a touch up so that I'm thankful for.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.