BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Bridget D.
Chesterton, IN
I love this stuff! It has saved me on more than one occasion when I accidentally wake up too late for work. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry.
Samantha R.
I love suave dry shampoo. My hair is exceptionally oily so I always use this the day after I wash my hair. I never seem to have any residue and it always smells great!
Madison M.
Allons, TN
This product works great especially when you are in a hurry just spray blend brush and go and it lasts all day and all night long I recommend this to almost everyone!
Brittany R.
I love using this product on a busy day!! It works so well for my hair. Just shake and spray and your hair looks like first day hair. I continue to buy this product!
Kristen S.
Slidell, LA
This product smells great and refreshes my hair. I bought a more expensive dry shampoo and I like this brand better, which is great because it was cheaper. Love it!
Taylor R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I tried out this dry shampoo and here are the pros and cons:

Pros- sucks oil, doesn't give grey cast
Cons- Odd residue, so-so scent, makes my hair feel dirtier
Danielle B.
Saukville, WI
This is my favorite dry shampoo that I've tried. I love the smell and it absorbs oil quickly. Leaves no residue and brings back volume that I had lost overnight.
Amanda Y.
Eugene, OR
It's an okay product. It smells good and you need to make sure you brush your hair after putting the product inside. Doesn't get the oily look out of your hair.
Katherine
I love the smell of this! I use it about 1-2 a week and I generally was two times a week. It's very nice and I feel it does soak up oil nicely and combs out easily
Kobi N.
tyrone, PA
This is rare for me to like something that I don't have to do on a daily like wash my hair but I definitely changed my mind after trying and hearing about this dry shampoo.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.