BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Angelina H.
Harrisburg
I purchased this the last time I was at walmart because I ran out of my high end samples I received from my birchbox and ipsy. I saw it at the store and saw how affordable it was I decided to pick it up until I was able to afford the one I always use. It actually works great and I can keep my style going for a good three days. Good job suave!
Lili L.
Houston
I really like this for quick on the go needs! I use this before school if I have a greasy hair emergency and it works really well with that, however I dislike the smell it gives your hair and it is a hassle sometimes with the white residue it leaves on your hair, if you have time to brush it out and blend it, it works wonders!
Steffany C.
I used to use this all the time before I found my favorite dry shampoo (baby powder!) It's one of the best dry shampoos I've ever tried, second only to the Dove dry shampoo. I can't stand oily hair, so I only go a day without washing my hair - so I can't speak to a longer amount of time.
Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
This product is a lifesaver! Due to coloring and heat damage my hair is dry, so I don't wash my hair daily. Problem is, my roots look a little oily at times. With a few sprays of this product, it truly looks as though I just washed my hair. Would highly recommend, especially for the price!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Although, this is the only dry shampoo I've ever used it worked great for me. I used it on days when I didn't/couldn't shampoo my hair. It had a nice scent and absorbed any greasiness that I had. It helped me prolong my style, especially when I had my hair straight. Overall , I liked it.
Bree N.
Definitely does the job, and doesn't leave white traces on my dark brown hair. Applying this in the morning on second-day hair helps it keep looking fresh throughout the day! However, it doesn't seem to pack as much of a punch as the Dove dry shampoo, so I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Nic S.
I personally did not like this product. I honestly do not think it cleaned my hair. It left a weird residue to my hair and made my hair oily which bothered me. The smell was okay but not my favorite. It’s not expensive but I would not buy again. I rather just wash my hair with regular shampoo
member-f5d722fa0
I have very oily hair & I wash my hair every morning when I shower, but with this dry shampoo I could go atleast 2 days with out washing it and that's good for me I have fine hair that doesn't hold anything , no volume , no wave, just straight . This dry shampoo gives me just the right amount of texture as well allowing me to curl my hair and it'll stay without falling and nice amount of volume .
Jean K.
Fallbrook, CA
For this price point (under $5) , this stuff works better than the more pricy items. I have thick black hair and even with the "for darker hair" waterless shampoos, I get a powdery dirty look. With this one, I barely notice any powder and the complimentary conditioner spray is nice too.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
tried it for the first time this morning and im very happy with it so far. i have oily hair which likes to stick together. i look for a dry shampoo that doesn't leave any white behind and doesn't have a harsh smell. this is a nice product for my curly hair and im happy with the outcome
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.