BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Hannah S.
Cornelia, GA
I love love love dry shampoo. However, some make my head dry and itchy but this one does NOT! It helps keep my hair shinny when I'm in the hurry. Which that is usually all the time being a mom to a toddler and all. I'm very satisfied with this dry shampoo and will recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer B.
La Plata, MD
This dry shampoo is okay... It doesn't absorb oil very well but it gives my hair volume when it goes flat and it smells good! Like I always say, I love suave products.
Madison L.
Salem, OR
I love the way this product smells, that's the first thing I noticed about it. My hair is very fine so it tends to get weighed down and greasy-looking fairly easy. This stuff works wonders.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
This is by far my favorite and the best dry shampoo available. It smells great, last a long time, and is perfect to use in between washes when I straighten my hair.
tonisha t.
Otisville, NY
Like the title says. This shampoo is amazing. Not like any one I have ever tried before. When I'm in a rush this is what I head for. No oilly or greesey. And its cheap. Great to have around
Nicole M.
Tewksbury, MA
This dry shampoo is the only one I will use from now on. It does everything a dry shampoo should do. My only complaint is that the smell can be too strong sometimes.
Nikki L.
I love the smell of it but really i don't feel like it made that muchof a difference from before i had it on. it did give a tiny bit of volume but thats basically it
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
I have this, and I definitely must say that it really does work! You just need to make sure that you don't have any frosty white spots in your hair from it, but other than that I love it!
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I really wanted to like this product. It doesn't make my hair feel clean at all, it's like I poured baby powder onto my hair. I guess it would work in an emergency.
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
I was happy with this product, especially for the price. The bottle does not last long, but I've heard that is the norm with most dry shampoo sprays. I would purchase this product again.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.