BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
I have this, and I definitely must say that it really does work! You just need to make sure that you don't have any frosty white spots in your hair from it, but other than that I love it!
Katherine D.
Denton, KY
I really wanted to like this product. It doesn't make my hair feel clean at all, it's like I poured baby powder onto my hair. I guess it would work in an emergency.
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
I was happy with this product, especially for the price. The bottle does not last long, but I've heard that is the norm with most dry shampoo sprays. I would purchase this product again.
Kristin B.
N Bellmore, NY
This was good for a touch up on the go. My hair is not usually oily and I use this to extend its life an extra day. It smells good and makes your hair feel fresh.
Whitney H.
Kirkland, WA
I have tried all sorts of dry shampoos and I always end up going back to this one. It smells SO good and does the same thing that all the other pricey ones do without breaking the bank!
Stephanie d.
Erlanger, KY
This is a nice product to use in between washing your hair. It is quick and easy to use. My hair gets oily quickly so I like to use this product so I don't have to wash my hair everyday .
Nikki L.
I love the smell of it but really i don't feel like it made that muchof a difference from before i had it on. it did give a tiny bit of volume but thats basically it
Ruta S.
This dry shampoo did not work at all on my very thin hair. Rather than remove any oil, it seemed to add more of a film onto it, making it feel heavier and dirtier.
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I used this product while I was in the hospital for 5 days following my c-section. Since I wasn't allowed to shower for the first few days, this was a godsend.
Tracy T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
This has been my favorite inexpensive dry shampoo, doesn't seem to leave a lot of residue like most. I hate the smell though, its strong, but its peachy scented.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.