BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Jill W.
Hustisford, WI
This product left a white cast in my hair after I put it in, let it set, shook it through and brushed it out. I don't think it sucked up much of the oil that was in my hair either.
Lisandra S.
Apopka, FL
I love the product. It has a fresh citrus scent. I use it daily because my hair is greasy. The only bad thing is that it leaves the white residue, but I like it.
Sabrina L.
Poway, CA
I use this product in the mornings to quickly take the oily out of my hair. It looks great for a while but I do have to re-apply at lunch time. But it's rather inexpensive so...
Amanda K.
New Brockton, AL
Not impressed with the scent of this product or it's ability to dry up oil and to keep the oil under control through out the day. I do keep this as back up for when I run out of my dove dry shampoo though.
Nickie L.
Cartersville, GA
I had surgery a couple years ago and I used this for my hair. It's not as good as washing my hair but is second best. It didn't make my hair oily after a few days, but I was happy to wash it when I could.
Katelyn H.
Patrick, SC
This isn't my top dry shampoo that I would pick. Its leaves a tint in your hair, well it does mine. And I don't like the smell that well but it smells decent. When I did try this I used it every other day.
Brandi B.
Mount Holly, NC
I have tried several differnet brands of dry shampoo and this is by far my favortie. It does not leave white chunks in your hair like some and lasts all day. It also smells great.
Miranda P.
I like this product to an extent. Its obviously to make it seem as though your hair has been washed. it's not a replacement for washing your hair like some people seem to think.
Amber Z.
North Port, FL
I just love this and the price is great! I tend to have the kind of hair that looks oily after a few a day . With this I just spray the roots and its like new!! Smells great too
Christine A.
ewa beach, hi
I don't think this one really satisfies me. I noticed sometimes it makes my hair oilier than when I don't use dry shampoo. It's alright but I guess you get what you pay for.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.