BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Shandi B.
Corp Christi, TX
I like that this product actually works, and isn't expensive. I don't like that sometimes I have to use more product which can be hard to "brush" into your hair.
Lisandra S.
Apopka, FL
I love the product. It has a fresh citrus scent. I use it daily because my hair is greasy. The only bad thing is that it leaves the white residue, but I like it.
Jill W.
Hustisford, WI
This product left a white cast in my hair after I put it in, let it set, shook it through and brushed it out. I don't think it sucked up much of the oil that was in my hair either.
Evelyn B.
I have dark hair and this leaves a white layer on my hair when I use it specially if there is another product in my hair. It does deodorize my hair but doesn't absorb most of the oils.
maria p.
Used dry shampoo for coachella some dry shampoos ive used in the past give me dandruff this was one of them. Suave makes great products will comtinue to purchase
Carlee G.
Crestview, FL
I've tried several different type of dry shampoos, even from department stores, but Suave is my all time favorite! Bonus is that it's a lot cheaper than most other dry shampoos too!
Jennifer G.
My hair must-have and my travel companion! Hair getting greasy? A spritz of this can turn your hair around! No time to shower? This will be your new best friend.
Danielle B.
Irvington
It isn't my favorite, but it's still pretty high up there. I use dry shampoo religiously, and I can go two days without having to wash my hair. This Dry shampoo doesn't make my hair feel quite as "heavy" or sticky as others
Katelyn H.
Patrick, SC
This isn't my top dry shampoo that I would pick. Its leaves a tint in your hair, well it does mine. And I don't like the smell that well but it smells decent. When I did try this I used it every other day.
Brandi B.
Mount Holly, NC
I have tried several differnet brands of dry shampoo and this is by far my favortie. It does not leave white chunks in your hair like some and lasts all day. It also smells great.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.