BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
I didn't really like this dry shampoo because it made my hair look like the total opposite of wheat it actually does. I noticed it worked on some of the people I put it on, but I guess not for me.
Holly O.
Carthage, MO
I didn't care for this too much. After applying it, my hair still looked oily, it left a residue, the smell was strong and overwhelming, and it made my scalp itch and burn.
Brittany F.
Elgin, IL
Is only 2.99 - dirt cheap! actually works better than most expensive dry shampoos I've tried! you have to rub your fingers and palms through your hair to heat it up and help blend it in and then brush out the extra white residue
Holly A.
Lancaster, OH
This brand never really works for me but I gave this dry shampoo a fair try and it did nothing for the day after I washed my hair, it still looked oily, and it smells bad.
Amanda C.
Racine, WI
My hair isn't very oily but this product made it that way. Baby powder does the same thing this suave shampoo and won't make your hair as oily, it just isn't a "shampoo"
Verenise L.
Aberdeen, WA
I haven't used this in awhile but i need to go an purchase another one! its works amazing! the scent i s okay nothing to fuss about and its super affordable! I wash my hair every other day so its works for the days in between!
Kara P.
Palm Coast, FL
I've used plenty of dry shampoos, but this one is absolutely the BEST! Its affordable, the can is a decent size and not much needs to be used to get the desired effect.
Rozlyn G.
Works to a point for me, my hair gets oily on day 2 and I wish it worked better but it does work a little. there is a whitish look on my roots because my hair is black but its really faint i doubt people besides me can notice.
Jennifer A.
Sun Valley, CA
This is the best dry shampoo I have tried. It dries up any oil I have when I'm trying to go one more day without washing my hair. Its also great to put in my hair after I've just washed it to give some extra texture and body.
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
I have very oily hair! i used to have to wash my hair again after i got home from work if i wanted to go out that night. i started using this stuff and i love it! but then i discovered the Dove one and I'm hooked on that one now
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.