BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kristi W.
Rockwall, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this dry shampoo. However, that's as far as things go. It works okay at first, however I find that it makes my hair even greasier than if I didn't use it after a few hours. There's so many better dry shampoos out there that I don't suggest you buying this one.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
The price tag is really what keeps me coming back to this product, but it is an awesome value for the low price! Works just as well as more expensive dry shampoos so that I can make a hairstyle last an extra day or two
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
This dry shampoo is not the best, but it does the job. It removes the oil from your hair, but sometimes you have to use quite a bit. The smell is not the best, but it doesn't claim to have a good scent so I cannot complain. I would recommend this if there are no other dry shampoo options.
Angelina H.
Harrisburg
I purchased this the last time I was at walmart because I ran out of my high end samples I received from my birchbox and ipsy. I saw it at the store and saw how affordable it was I decided to pick it up until I was able to afford the one I always use. It actually works great and I can keep my style going for a good three days. Good job suave!
Karelisse V.
It has a nice smell. Something I don't like is that after I brush it a lot I start getting this white stuff on my hair. It holds it for long but not for twenty-four hours. It doesn't also hold a lot I had to spray it like one hundred times in one spot so it stayed down and still, it didn't stay down.
Au Pair S.
Scocth Plains
I bought this dry shampoo because it was on sale. I like this brand, but I did not like the smell of this dry shampoo. To be honest, I hated. So I gave a friend of mine and she told me she is using. I can not say anything about if that works, because I did not use because of the smell.
Jennifer R.
jonesboro , AR
This is my go to Dry Shampoo! The scent is great and not overpowering. It leaves your hair feeling like it has been washed. I can go several days using this product and there is no build up. I love being able to spray and go. I can throw it in my purse for trips and refresh if I need to.
Vanessa E.
This formula is great, however the smell is a little strong at application.  It doesn't seem to last the whole day, but it does what is supposed to do.  If removes oily shine, however the product in the can doesn't seem to last so long...it seems like I am always having to restock.
Joy H.
Neosho
I don't use this a lot but when I do I just love it. I put it through my hair before I go to bed and then comb it through my hair in the morning. My hair is so oily I should wash my hair daily, but because I have my hair dyed I don't dye it as often. I was completely satisfied with product.
Jennifer D.
Anderson, SC
As someone with dark hair, finding a dry shampoo that doesn't leave gray/white residue and reasonably priced is a challenge. Suave dry shampoo allows me to go an extra day without washing my thin, fine, oily hair and does a good job of absorbing oil and not leaving my hair looking gray.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.