BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kate M.
Oakland, CA
I have very oily hair! i used to have to wash my hair again after i got home from work if i wanted to go out that night. i started using this stuff and i love it! but then i discovered the Dove one and I'm hooked on that one now
Rozlyn G.
Works to a point for me, my hair gets oily on day 2 and I wish it worked better but it does work a little. there is a whitish look on my roots because my hair is black but its really faint i doubt people besides me can notice.
Kara P.
Palm Coast, FL
I've used plenty of dry shampoos, but this one is absolutely the BEST! Its affordable, the can is a decent size and not much needs to be used to get the desired effect.
Casey G.
Weslaco, TX
This is my favorite grocery store dry shampoo, it is way better than the Tressemme one. However the Batisse dry shampoo is my absolute favorite and it is only a couple dolars more than this one.
Jennifer A.
Sun Valley, CA
This is the best dry shampoo I have tried. It dries up any oil I have when I'm trying to go one more day without washing my hair. Its also great to put in my hair after I've just washed it to give some extra texture and body.
Verenise L.
Aberdeen, WA
I haven't used this in awhile but i need to go an purchase another one! its works amazing! the scent i s okay nothing to fuss about and its super affordable! I wash my hair every other day so its works for the days in between!
Mariacatherine P.
Clark, NJ
I really love this dry shampoo.. Especially for days your hair is looking pretty greasy. My only issue is being I have dark hair, it can tend to look a little white. It also feels a little stiff too but I can live with that
Jennifer M.
stockton , ca
This was the first dry shampoo i have ever purchased. It does what it is suposed to do. The only thing i don't like about this product is the smell. I will not be buying this dry shampoo again.
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
I absolutely love having this on hand for traveling or trips to the gym. My two teenage daughters keep it in their lockers as well so that they can freshen up after pe.
Krystal C.
Marysville, WA
This morning, I found that I didn't have nearly enough time to take a shower, so I pulled out my dry shampoo. As usual, it saved my poor greasy head and added a lot of volume to my hairstyle.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.