Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.97 / 5 based on 3,995 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
I have very oily hair! i used to have to wash my hair again after i got home from work if i wanted to go out that night. i started using this stuff and i love it! but then i discovered the Dove one and I'm hooked on that one now
Works to a point for me, my hair gets oily on day 2 and I wish it worked better but it does work a little. there is a whitish look on my roots because my hair is black but its really faint i doubt people besides me can notice.
I've used plenty of dry shampoos, but this one is absolutely the BEST! Its affordable, the can is a decent size and not much needs to be used to get the desired effect.
This is my favorite grocery store dry shampoo, it is way better than the Tressemme one. However the Batisse dry shampoo is my absolute favorite and it is only a couple dolars more than this one.
This is the best dry shampoo I have tried. It dries up any oil I have when I'm trying to go one more day without washing my hair. Its also great to put in my hair after I've just washed it to give some extra texture and body.
I haven't used this in awhile but i need to go an purchase another one! its works amazing! the scent i s okay nothing to fuss about and its super affordable! I wash my hair every other day so its works for the days in between!
I really love this dry shampoo.. Especially for days your hair is looking pretty greasy. My only issue is being I have dark hair, it can tend to look a little white. It also feels a little stiff too but I can live with that
This was the first dry shampoo i have ever purchased. It does what it is suposed to do. The only thing i don't like about this product is the smell. I will not be buying this dry shampoo again.
I absolutely love having this on hand for traveling or trips to the gym. My two teenage daughters keep it in their lockers as well so that they can freshen up after pe.
This morning, I found that I didn't have nearly enough time to take a shower, so I pulled out my dry shampoo. As usual, it saved my poor greasy head and added a lot of volume to my hairstyle.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos