BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Stephany D.
Auburn, WA
This dry shampoo works great! I have tried other dry shampoos that make my hair feel like there is something in it. This product leaves my hair feeling clean without leaving a residue behind. I love using this product between shampoos.
Kyla T.
Stillwater, OK
Whenever I am running late, I use Sauve's Dry Shampoo! It is wonderful and helps you run out the door with great looking hair, even if you are running behind in the morning.
Courtney B.
Calera, AL
I use this particular product on my hair quite often now. Pregnancy has left me with extremely oily hair and I often use this spray product after I've already shampooed my hair. It smells great and helps keep the oil at bay for me!
Elizabeth C.
Aiea, HI
The second dry shampoo product I've tried and it's by far the best. It actually does what it says and my hair doesn't look oily or like second day hair and it smells good too!
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I had received a sample of this awhile ago and have purchased several bottles since. I love the fresh, clean scent. It really works great at absorbing oil at the scalp and the price can not be beat.
Kristen G.
Crystal City, MO
I have used many dry shampoos. This product happens to be my second pick. It works great for one time use. Any more after that it makes your hair look dirtier than it is.
Charlotte W.
Loxahatchee, FL
It smell great. It really helps very well with excess oil between washes. Its also great when you need a little volumes with a flat style. It also doesn't leave an ressidue.
Colombia E.
I bought this with the shampoo and conditioner. I honestly have to say, I'd much rather use the shampoo, than the dry stuff, at one point it felt like I had used hairspray 😓
Holly O.
Carthage, MO
I didn't care for this too much. After applying it, my hair still looked oily, it left a residue, the smell was strong and overwhelming, and it made my scalp itch and burn.
Brittany F.
Elgin, IL
Is only 2.99 - dirt cheap! actually works better than most expensive dry shampoos I've tried! you have to rub your fingers and palms through your hair to heat it up and help blend it in and then brush out the extra white residue
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.