BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
I keep a can of Cry Shampoo in my house for one reason. Sometimes when I have a cold I really want to wash my hair because it feels oily and nasty, so I use the dry shampoo.
Michelle B.
Attleboro Falls, MA
I would not use this unless you have light hair, I used when I had brown hair and it left a white cast, it smells kind of funky too, the keratin one from suave is much better
Krysten M.
Chico, Ca
I'm new to the dry shampoo game, but i love this one. It smells amazing, and gives great volume. I recently used this product on a friend of mine for her wedding, and the volume it created lasted all day.
Katherine S.
Clermont, FL
Fantastic product. The scent isn't overpowering (common dry shampoo problem), and it doesn't leave a gray cast on my dark brown hair. It sops up oil and grease super fast!
Javin P.
Dawson Springs, KY
I wash my hair about every other day and I rely on this stuff for the second day. Just a spray of this on the part of my hair, and it looks freshly washed. I love this stuff!
Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
I like the concept, but after using my hair felt dirtier than before i used the product. Maybe I'm using it all wrong? I spray far away from my hair and then use a brush after.
April H.
Cabot, AR
LOVE this dry shampoo! Not only does it work great but it smells so good! I can go at least 1 to 2 extra days without having to actually shampoo my hair! LOVE this product!
Rebecca W.
Fort Smith, AR
I have fine, naturally curly hair that I straighten often. I tried this several times the day after washing, and I have not been pleased. It doesn't freshen the way I had hoped.
Becca L.
Beaverdam, OH
I absolutely love the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo Spray. I have used it quite a bit. It doesn't leave your hair looking or feeling greasy or heavy. I would highly recommend using it between washes.
Traci A.
I love how this dry shampoo smells. It is just great to create volume in your hair and also to hide any grease in your hair. This is great if you are in hurry and have to get ready to go somewhere.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.