BY SUAVE

Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Holland, MI
This is the best out there (at least that I've tried)! It works well in my naturally oily hair, and doesn't leave a nasty residue. AND...the price can't be beat!
Kristen W.
N Little Rock, AR
It smelled great which was a positive! It worked really good but I noticed that if I used it in the morning my hair would be pretty greasy by the end of the day.
Annie S.
albany, NY
This is one of my least favorite dry shampoos. I had to use quite a bit to get it to help with my hair. And obviously the more you use, they more of a white cast happened. There are other brands that are around the same price that work much better.
Carmela A.
Crossett, AR
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have NORMAL hair and if I don't work out or sweat I can go 3-4 days without washing. It also give you volume without damaging your hair.
Kristi G.
Oxford, AL
I love this stuff, I have three cans at this moment!! One in the car, one in the bathroom, and one on my desk at work. It is a must-have. I love the scent with it!
Katherine J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
First off, I LOVE the smell, that is definitely the best part. However, I felt like it didn't really do all that much to my hair (however my hair is extremely greasy). Lastly, I felt like while the product is inexpensive, it did not last long at all!
alyson s.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I don't know that I like this product as much as I thought I would. When I use it at night it seems to work best but the fragrance tends to annoy my husband when trying to sleep. If I use it in the morning it just makes my hair feel and look strange.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
I wash my hair every night because my hair gets extremely greasy, but this stuff works wonders! if I'm feeling too lazy to wash I just spray this on the roots and I have clean hair! It has a nice smell and I don't find that it comes out too powdery.
Christina  R.
It doesn't come with good enough directions for anyone who hasn't used dry shampoo before. It was hard to use and not over use. Needs to be made in different levels for different hair types. Would be much better
Jessica S.
North Oxford, MA
I love the smell! If you hold it too close it will leave white residue, but wait a few minutes and brush it through. I do shampoo my hair daily, but I tend to play with my hair all day, making it greasy. This is great for absorbing the oil mid-day!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.