Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,023 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
This is the best out there (at least that I've tried)! It works well in my naturally oily hair, and doesn't leave a nasty residue. AND...the price can't be beat!
It smelled great which was a positive! It worked really good but I noticed that if I used it in the morning my hair would be pretty greasy by the end of the day.
This is one of my least favorite dry shampoos. I had to use quite a bit to get it to help with my hair. And obviously the more you use, they more of a white cast happened. There are other brands that are around the same price that work much better.
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have NORMAL hair and if I don't work out or sweat I can go 3-4 days without washing. It also give you volume without damaging your hair.
I love this stuff, I have three cans at this moment!! One in the car, one in the bathroom, and one on my desk at work. It is a must-have. I love the scent with it!
First off, I LOVE the smell, that is definitely the best part. However, I felt like it didn't really do all that much to my hair (however my hair is extremely greasy). Lastly, I felt like while the product is inexpensive, it did not last long at all!
I don't know that I like this product as much as I thought I would. When I use it at night it seems to work best but the fragrance tends to annoy my husband when trying to sleep. If I use it in the morning it just makes my hair feel and look strange.
I wash my hair every night because my hair gets extremely greasy, but this stuff works wonders! if I'm feeling too lazy to wash I just spray this on the roots and I have clean hair! It has a nice smell and I don't find that it comes out too powdery.
It doesn't come with good enough directions for anyone who hasn't used dry shampoo before. It was hard to use and not over use. Needs to be made in different levels for different hair types. Would be much better
I love the smell! If you hold it too close it will leave white residue, but wait a few minutes and brush it through. I do shampoo my hair daily, but I tend to play with my hair all day, making it greasy. This is great for absorbing the oil mid-day!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos