BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Nichole A.
I love the smell of this product but hate that in my hair it weighs it down. It will take away the oily look but my hair looks flat and dullish when I use this.
leigh s.
Farmington, MI
I do not use dry shampoo that often but when I do I reach for this one always, I think compared to other dry shampoo this one got them beat plus its cheaper too.
Adolfo S.
Escondido, CA
I have used several different dry shampoos, and unfortunately, this one just didn't work out for my oily hair. In fact, it made my hair worse. I love Suave's line of products, just not this particular item. Stay away if you're hair/scalp is oily.
Meredith L.
Hebron, MD
This is my go to dry shampoo. I have tried a lot of different brands, even salon brands, but I always find myself going back to Suave. The scent is nice, and it absorbs excess oil.
Java C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff is good. it gets the hair from feeling like an oil slick without weighing hair down.the smells is also clean and fresh. i use this on 3rd day flat ironed or curled hair.
Karina P.
Brownsville , TX
I have used this product and it does what it has to do. It removes some of the oil that the hair produces. I didn't like that it was like a powder kind of spray.
Jennifer C.
Cape Coral, FL
I used this product on my medium red color hair and it showed white, like I took baby powder to my hair. I tried to brush it out and it just dulled out my hair.
Angie W.
Michigan City, IN
This dry shampoo is great and cheap. Best I've tried for the price. Smells great and dries up and oils to make hair fresh again. Comparable to expensive professional product lines.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
I really like this dry shampoo. Its got a great price and it actually works. The only thing that I would change about it is the fragrance. It isn't intolerable but it isn't the best.
Zayla  O.
One of my favorite dry shampoos. I keep it in my bag and use it whenever , I'm really glad I purchased this ! It keeps my hair feeling fresh and full of volume !
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.