BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Michelle W.
Hyde Park, UT
Being a cosmetologist and knowing how damaging this product can be and the build up it can actually leave on your hair, I won't recommend it to anyone. It does have a nice smell though.
M G.
I tried this and I felt it didn't do much. It definitely smells good and it lasted quite some time but I have to say I won't be repurchasing again It's ok considering it's only about $3
Fae A.
SCITUATE
The BEST dry shampoo I've ever used. Don't leave my hair feeling gross. I've tried a lot of dry shampoos and this is the only one that actually works, and it works great for all hair colors and hair types. The smell is wonderful! And its so affordable.
Julianna J.
r
This dry shampoo is OK I wouldn't really recommend it! I would use it if I didn't have anything else in my bathroom but it's not all that definitely wouldn't recommend it!
Claudia A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell and it helps me go a day or 2 longer without having to wash my hair. It blends in really well and I have almost black hair. I love the price seeing as others cost a lot more and works really great!!!
Amanda A.
Richmond, TX
Great for that second straight hair day without a wash. The only thing I don't like is the small stiffness after. I have very soft smooth hair, but it works great.
Amanda G.
Bridgeport, WV
This dry shampoo is awesome for the price. Strongly recommend it. It does have an interesting scent to it. Its not horrible, but it does take some getting used too.
april b.
Winter Garden, FL
I have very curly hair and like to straighten it often but after the first day it starts to feel greasy so I use this product and my hair feels like iv just washed it and it smells great!
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
Make my hair feel chalky and it left a white residue in my hair, too. When I tried to brush It out, my hair went all frizzy and then felt weird all day. I wasn't impressed
Donna B.
I love using this, it works great, smells great and leaves my hair looking great. It doesn't leave my hair feeling like something's in it like others I've tried do.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.