BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Gilma M.
Richmond, VA
I wanted to try something so that after i worked out my hair wouldn't look gross, so i bought this. I cant decide if i like it or not but it does help make the oils in my hair go away.
Annie S.
albany, NY
This is one of my least favorite dry shampoos. I had to use quite a bit to get it to help with my hair. And obviously the more you use, they more of a white cast happened. There are other brands that are around the same price that work much better.
Carmela A.
Crossett, AR
I LOVE this dry shampoo. I have NORMAL hair and if I don't work out or sweat I can go 3-4 days without washing. It also give you volume without damaging your hair.
Katherine J.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
First off, I LOVE the smell, that is definitely the best part. However, I felt like it didn't really do all that much to my hair (however my hair is extremely greasy). Lastly, I felt like while the product is inexpensive, it did not last long at all!
Angie E.
Great product. I like using this on my 2nd day after wash and when straightening. It makes myt hair look AMAZING. it's such a great product I don't worry about how my hair looks. It ALWAYS looks good when using this
Kristi G.
Oxford, AL
I love this stuff, I have three cans at this moment!! One in the car, one in the bathroom, and one on my desk at work. It is a must-have. I love the scent with it!
K H.
My hair gets greasy really fast so I use this later in the day. I like that it also adds body and a little extra hold. It does more than just de-greases! Also, yes you can use baby powder and it will work just as well BUT you won't smell like a baby!
Kayla B.
Trinity, AL
At first I used a little baby powder in my roots to keep it from looking oily (still do if I am out of this stuff), but haven't in a ong time since discovering this. Eliminates the odor of oily hair, plus gives you back volume that the oil weighs down!
Kristen W.
N Little Rock, AR
It smelled great which was a positive! It worked really good but I noticed that if I used it in the morning my hair would be pretty greasy by the end of the day.
Brittney H.
Gastonia, NC
I did like this stuff but I've only used it two or three times . I guess someone had used it in the store and then I bought it . It smells great BUT it left a white residue in my hair
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.