BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
This is my go to dry shampoo. It works wonders for my dark hair, is reasonably priced and is easy to find at any big box store. It keeps me from washing my hair every day but still keeps it looking fresh and clean.
Keesh R.
Farmington, NM
I used to use this product a lot in high school because my hair would get so oily in the heat and it did a good job for a couple of hours and I didn't really like the texture it gave my hair but it was nice to have and the citrus smalls was very please. The packaging is very nice and simple, they even have travel size ones too so it's very convenient!
Whitney G.
Topeka, KS
I love dry shampoo especially when I'm in a hurry. I don't use it too often because I heard that that is bad for your scalp and can cause build up BUT with that being said, Suave is by far my favorite. The formula is very light weight and I don't notice and white patches in my hair like I do with some. Definitely recommend.
Cassidy H.
Lambertville , MI
Such a great dry shampoo for the price. It does spray white but for my blond hair I just have to run my fingers through it and it’s fine. This can make my hair last 2-3 more days and the only thing that I don’t like so much is the smell cause it’s baby powder like. I continue to repurchase though!
Heather H.
Fort Madison, IA
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product as it leaves a white cast in my dark hair. I can extend my hair between washes for about 2 days longer using this particular product. I personally think it's better to spend a little extra and get something that works a little better for me personally.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
I used this after the gym and I felt like it was so chalky after. I tried it different ways and I couldn't get it right. I would try it again since it could have been my hair was recently bleached when I used it.
hannah p.
Not as good as Treseme but I love the smell. I like how it sprays out of the bottle. Its more of a fine mist so it coats the hair evenly. I usually use this in between washes every other day. There is a little bit of a residue left on my hair when I am through. Overall. good cheap alternative.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
This dry shampoo is pretty good considering it's very affordable! I do prefer the dry bar dry shampoo, but this is a great alternative!! It does leave a tiny bit of white in your hair if you don't rub it all in. I think if you're looking to try out dr shampoo, this is a good product to start with!
Kristi W.
Rockwall, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this dry shampoo. However, that's as far as things go. It works okay at first, however I find that it makes my hair even greasier than if I didn't use it after a few hours. There's so many better dry shampoos out there that I don't suggest you buying this one.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
The price tag is really what keeps me coming back to this product, but it is an awesome value for the low price! Works just as well as more expensive dry shampoos so that I can make a hairstyle last an extra day or two
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.