BY SUAVE

• I haven't tried dry shampoo? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a really good dry shampoo? I have t...5 Answers
Samantha A.
Opa Locka, FL
This is absolutely great. Especially for me because I have oily hair. My hair gets so oily after a couple hours after showering so it's easy just to pick up the dry shampoo and spray away.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great product works very well but i have dark brown almost black hair the only problem is it leaves a white residue in my hair. If you brush out your hair it will disapear but it takes a bit of time to take it out
Monique C.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the smell of this dry shampoo some have really strong perfumes in it this is very mild. Soaks up any oil your has. Makes your hair look as if you just washed it.
Joanna J.
Austin, TX
I bought this because of the great review I'd heard from others. I'm not impressed. It seemed to make my hair more greasy than it was before I applied the product.
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
I love this dry shampoo! You can't beat the price, and I've found that it works better than more expensive brands. It smells so good, too (my husband loves the scent;)!
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
It definitely strips the oil but makes my hair look and feel like i just attacked it with hair spray. Not a fan and rather just do a quick wash if its needed that bad.
Margarita M.
It is an amazing product. It works great to refresh 2nd day hair. Great citrus fragrance. You just cant beat the price, I tried other more expensive products and they did not even come close.
Nina N.
Boston, MA
I love this product!! It works so well when my hair gets oily, it definitely prolongs the number of days until my next wash. Works great and smells absolutely AMAZING!!!
Dakotah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product smells great! It also leaves my hair looking fresh! There is some blending you have to do if you apply too much product though, but this is the only dry shampoo I will ever use!
Naomi C.
Brooklyn, NY
Really soaks up the excess oils on my hair. Leaves a fresh feeling and smells great. Got this for the summer since with at the humidity my hair tends to get more oily .
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.