BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Brittany I.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wasn't a fan of this dry shampoo. I think this is a case of 'you get what you pay for.' I don't know, it didn't do the one thing it was supposed to: strip the oils.
cassidy l.
Olmsted, IL
Definitely one of my favorite dry shampoos and believe me ive used quite I few! It leaves no residue behind after spraying and mixing into your hair also no bad smell!
aly p.
I LOVE this! It doesn't make my hair greasey or look gross, My hair looks shiny and fresh-little do they know lol. It smells amazing and you get a lot out of the bottle
Leslie S.
This is a great value, especially on days when you want to refresh your hair. I have used this after my daughter had surgery and couldn't shampoo. It freshened her up.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
I don't have particularly greasy hair but I did purchase this for in between washes. I'd say to use it for the gym but you could really just put some baby powder on and get the same effect.
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
I love this dry shampoo! You can't beat the price, and I've found that it works better than more expensive brands. It smells so good, too (my husband loves the scent;)!
Ashley M.
Sarasota, FL
It definitely strips the oil but makes my hair look and feel like i just attacked it with hair spray. Not a fan and rather just do a quick wash if its needed that bad.
Monique C.
Gilbert, AZ
Love the smell of this dry shampoo some have really strong perfumes in it this is very mild. Soaks up any oil your has. Makes your hair look as if you just washed it.
Jordan U.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I don't like the smell and I didn't see much improvement when I sprayed it on my hair. Even after brushing, I still had white in my hair. It made my hair look dull. I used it right before I took a shower and I'm glad I did so I could get the smell out of my hair.
Jill T.
Rockford, IL
Maybe I just don't like dry shampoo in general, but I don't feel like this made my hair feel clean at all. If anything, it felt a little more dirty. I was hoping to skip some shampoo days, but I couldn't after trying this.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.