Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
3.98 / 5 based on 4,015 Reviews
A good way to start your day is to use a dry shampoo spray that will make your hair look lively and refreshed. Get attractive, glossy hair with the Suave Professionals® Shampoo Dry Spray. It revives dull, dry hair by adding body and shine. Enriched with mineral clay, this hair spray has a dual benefit formula that helps in re-styling hair between washes to prevent greasiness. This mineral clay dry shampoo spray also absorbs excess oil from the hair surface without drying it out. Imparting a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance that lingers for long, this spray keeps your hair fresh and full of life. Spray eight inches directly onto hair, work it all around, and style the way you want.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,012 Q&A
Suave Professionals Shampoo Dry Spray
- "However, when just using it to get rid of my oil and wear my hair in a ponytail the residue is a good exchange for less oily hair!" in 100 reviews
- "Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry." in 89 reviews
- "Then once I sprayed the Suave dry shampoo and Oh my gosh it smelled so good it works great for fine hair and has a awesome banishing oil type thing :) " in 66 reviews
- "It works well to control the oil in my hair for a little while, but I can't say whether it works all throughout the day, since I mainly use it before I go to work." in 59 reviews
- "It doesn't leave a horrible white cast on your hair but I find that my hair doesn't feel as refreshed compared to when I use other brands." in 39 reviews
My mother is 75 and disabled so it is very hard to shampoo her hair everyday. I use the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo on her and her hair looks like it was just washed, it also smells so good. This is great for someone who can not wash their hair as often as they need to
This is great to use not only as a dry shampoo, but also to thicken my hair. I love to spray on my roots of my freshly washed hair to give it volume. Bonus: smells awesome!
This stuff is too legit to quit. if i don't want to wash my hair, but it still looks a little greasy I'll just spray some in and bam! it looks clean and i don't care hahah
I am not quite sure if this product works for me. I tried it in my second day hair and it looked to absorb the oils just fine, but after maybe an hour the oil from my hair was peeking through again. I don't recommend this product.
This works really well, it doesn't leave white residue after you rub it in. The scent is really strong like citrus and I dislike that only because you can smell it all day. Its really volumizing and leaves a texture I really like.
I have bought this dry shampoo and currently own some. It is so nice. It smells wonderful and works miracles. I love the brand and the product itself. I use it when I curl my hair or straighten it and it just is amazing. I love the price because it can last quite a while.
Does the job, smells nice but both 2 times that I bought it I only got about 4 uses out of each can. And I definitely did not use a lot of product, used it very sparingly.
I have greasy hair and this work amazingly well. I really like how easy it is to use some of the others do not work into the hair as well. The scent is light and nice. Miles above any other on the market at this price point.
I tried this for the first time this last weekend and it worked pretty well! It's definitely not a long time substitute for regular washing but it will do ok for one day.
It's easy to use, works great, smells fantastic, and it doesn't leave a white residue in my dark hair like other product. You can't get a better product for the price. I definitely recommend it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos