BY SUAVE #24 in Dry Shampoo

Joelle W.
Mobile, AL
Like the product and LOVE the price.
It takes quite a bit to get all of my roots covered.
It smells alright, very faint, and I don't notice any change in
hair color although I have light colored hair.
Aimee D.
Mattapoisett, MA
Definitely not the best dry shampoo I've used. While this scent is fresher than most, it has a weird lemon-y scent that makes my hair smell like it's been dipped in dish soap.
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really wanted this to work well. I was hoping to be able to skip shampooing my hair once in a while, because my roots get oily while the rest of my hair is dry and brittle. This would have been the perfect solution, except for the visible powder it leaves behind.
Angela H.
I love using my dry shampoo on mornings where I don't have time to shower. My hair never looks greasy after using this, and it is super cheap! The smell can be a bit overwhelming, but the Keratin Infused version smells so great!
Tamara K.
Washington, DC
This product is my "dirty" little secret. Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry. Does leave a white powder, but is easily patted and brushed out.
Sharmin M.
Hernando, MS
This is great to use not only as a dry shampoo, but also to thicken my hair. I love to spray on my roots of my freshly washed hair to give it volume. Bonus: smells awesome!
Crystal B.
Locust Grove, GA
This is one of the best cost effective dry shampoos that I have tried! I've purchased it several times and keep it at home to refresh my hair! Can leave a bit of white at the roots I have noticed but still an overall great product!
Kasey H.
Shelby, NC
My hair has always been very oily and I have to wash it every day. I never thought a dry shampoo would work for me but this one does! I love it. If you spray it too close to your hair it does give you a white powdery look though.
Julia P.
This works really well, it doesn't leave white residue after you rub it in. The scent is really strong like citrus and I dislike that only because you can smell it all day. Its really volumizing and leaves a texture I really like.
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA
This dry shampoo smell remind me of mangos and oranges. It actually works, but you have to really work it into your hair. I have tried the Suave Dry Shampoo with Keratin and I really hated the smell of it. It smelled like an old lady scent, but this one is fresh smelling.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.