BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Kasey H.
Shelby, NC
My hair has always been very oily and I have to wash it every day. I never thought a dry shampoo would work for me but this one does! I love it. If you spray it too close to your hair it does give you a white powdery look though.
Anna C.
Elizabethtown, PA
My mother is 75 and disabled so it is very hard to shampoo her hair everyday. I use the Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo on her and her hair looks like it was just washed, it also smells so good. This is great for someone who can not wash their hair as often as they need to
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
I love this dry shampoo. Great for stretching your hair style another day without having greasy roots. Also super reasonably priced. I can usually go up to 3 days without shampooing with this product. Love it!!
korinne l.
I have bought this dry shampoo and currently own some. It is so nice. It smells wonderful and works miracles. I love the brand and the product itself. I use it when I curl my hair or straighten it and it just is amazing. I love the price because it can last quite a while.
Alma D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Does the job, smells nice but both 2 times that I bought it I only got about 4 uses out of each can. And I definitely did not use a lot of product, used it very sparingly.
Christie N.
San Antonio, TX
I am not quite sure if this product works for me. I tried it in my second day hair and it looked to absorb the oils just fine, but after maybe an hour the oil from my hair was peeking through again. I don't recommend this product.
Sharmin M.
Hernando, MS
This is great to use not only as a dry shampoo, but also to thicken my hair. I love to spray on my roots of my freshly washed hair to give it volume. Bonus: smells awesome!
Drew N.
Alvaton, KY
This stuff is too legit to quit. if i don't want to wash my hair, but it still looks a little greasy I'll just spray some in and bam! it looks clean and i don't care hahah
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA
This dry shampoo smell remind me of mangos and oranges. It actually works, but you have to really work it into your hair. I have tried the Suave Dry Shampoo with Keratin and I really hated the smell of it. It smelled like an old lady scent, but this one is fresh smelling.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
The best dry shampoo product on the market. I have tried more expensive brands, but Suave Dry Shampoo is still my favorite. You owe it to yourself and your wallet to try.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.