BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

stephanie b.
Emporia, KS
I really enjoy this product very much. I am so happy that I can found it in the store. I dont ahve to wash my hair everyday but still be able to look like I wash it every day.
Alicia C.
Savannah, GA
I can't wash my hair often because lice like my straight clean hair and my schedule is crazy. but after just one day without washing my hair turns greasy and looks terrible. This dry shampoo helped to lift out the grease without having to take the time to wash it completely.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
As a girl on the go, I am not always able to wash my hair! I love taking this with me one my travels. It is quick and easy to use and made my hair less greasy and manageable
Marissa W.
Williamsport, PA
This dry shampoo is not good, every time I used if I regretted it! It left my hair feeling and looking worse than before! My hair would turn from slit grease to major grease!
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
I was sent this product in my Suave Family voxbox. I used it prior to the one that ws sent and I love it. It definitely helps between washes and gives your hair tons of lift.
Tamara K.
Washington, DC
This product is my "dirty" little secret. Smells great, super affordable, and has helped me break myself of my bad habit of overwashing my hair and stripping it dry. Does leave a white powder, but is easily patted and brushed out.
Stephanie O.
Lawrence, MA
This dry shampoo smell remind me of mangos and oranges. It actually works, but you have to really work it into your hair. I have tried the Suave Dry Shampoo with Keratin and I really hated the smell of it. It smelled like an old lady scent, but this one is fresh smelling.
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
I really wanted this to work well. I was hoping to be able to skip shampooing my hair once in a while, because my roots get oily while the rest of my hair is dry and brittle. This would have been the perfect solution, except for the visible powder it leaves behind.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
I love this dry shampoo. Great for stretching your hair style another day without having greasy roots. Also super reasonably priced. I can usually go up to 3 days without shampooing with this product. Love it!!
Crystal B.
Locust Grove, GA
This is one of the best cost effective dry shampoos that I have tried! I've purchased it several times and keep it at home to refresh my hair! Can leave a bit of white at the roots I have noticed but still an overall great product!
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.