BY SUAVE #25 in Dry Shampoo

Olivia A.
Las Vegas , NV
Smells good , doesn't leave any white residue in your hair. Over time your hair can become a little flat, but for an affordable brand it isn't anything too bad. When I use this product, I can go a week without washing my hair, and just spritzing it as needed. I buy this every time I get low on my dry shampoo.
Shelby S.
port orchard, WA
Suave has a great affordable line for dry shampoos. unfortunately, that line does not carry for darker hair gals. So every time I used the dry shampoo, it would leave a white cast in my hair. The scent is amazing though. I would recommend to someone with lighter colored hair, but I myself would not repurchase.
Bron T.
Such good bang for your buck! This dry shampoo is super affordable & works just as well as high end brands. I can usually go up to 3-4 days without washing my hair with this product. It smells fresh! I also have dark hair & I spray it in my hair & work it through & you can't see any residue.
Sarah B.
I've tried this brand before in my never ending search for the best dry shampoo. I did not like this as it made my hair look like I was part of the Elizabethan era with a powered wig. I'm just going to stick to my tried and true Batiste.
marissa w.
mulvane, KS
I like this product a lot.  My hair doesn't need washed every day but sometimes the roots need a little freshening up and this product definitely does the trick.  It's also great for adding a little volume when teasing.  The price point is also right especially when purchasing for 3 girls!
Jessica C.
I have been using the Tresemme Freshstart Dry Shampoo for oily/straight to normal hair since it was first released last year. Both come in an aerosol can. You get 5.7 oz. of the Tresemme for around $5.50 and I paid $2.69 for 5 oz. of the Suave. Where Tresemme has 2 different formulations - one for oily hair and one for dry hair, there is only 1 formulation in the Suave brand. Both absorb oil with mineral clay and claim to inject extra volume and texture to the hair. Tresemme suggests that you spray lightly and evenly into dry hair, leave in for 1-2 minutes and then brush out. Suave suggests that you spray directly onto oily roots and then use the heat from the palm of your hand to rub in any excess powder. I used the Suave this morning and the results I got were exactly the same as what I have been getting with the Tresemme, which I have been very pleased with. My hair looked freshly washed, and did not feel oily, dirty or weighed down. Suave wins extra points from me for its scent. It has a very strong citrus smell that is much more pleasant to me than the more chemical smell of Tresemme. However, although strong at first, the scent faded quickly and after a short time, just left a pleasant, clean scent in my hair which did not compete with my perfume. My opinion is that both of these products do the exact same thing, but with the added benefit of the nicer scent and the cheaper $3 price tag, I will be converting to Suave.
Amanda P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is very fragrant so its easy to cover up the greasy hair smell. With having thick hair I have to use most of this product in one use. It says to comb through hair to distribute product. This action does nothing for the powdery white it turns your hair. It makes your hair feel weighed down and dirty.
Lindsey C.
Cleona, PA
this is by far my favorite dry shampoo to use. it’s super cheap and works better than the expensive brands in my opinion. it truly takes all the oil out of my hair and doesn’t give my hair a weird feel afterwards. the smell isn’t bad either compared to some other dry shampoos i’ve used. will buy again.
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
This is my go to dry shampoo. It works wonders for my dark hair, is reasonably priced and is easy to find at any big box store. It keeps me from washing my hair every day but still keeps it looking fresh and clean.
Amanda P.
Tullahoma, TN
I like the way this smells and soaks up the grease. It could do a better job of giving me more volume and blending in with my dark roots, though. It is super cheap and I use so much of it, that is a big deal. I have a hard time trying new dry shampoos because they are expensive and if they dont work as well as this one, then I have just wasted my money.
Scarlett S.
What does it smell like?
A C.
Spokane, WA
Is it good for dark hair?
Scarlett S.
Any other reasonably priced dry shampoo alternatives?
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does the strong smell bother anyone?
Erica C.